13: Prison Break at One, Biology Lessons at Two

Natasha and I seemed to have gotten a lot closer since our talk a couple of days ago. Since then my training seems to be less of a bully spree and more of an actual lesson. I've learned how to properly use my gloves and that my corset is bullet proof. I'm not explaining that one.

Today Natasha and Yelena seem distracted however. Their punches aren't as powerful as they usually are and their kicks don't leave as many bruises. I'm not complaining but it's weird to see them so distracted; even though we're out of the Red Room their training still finds it's way into my life and I'm sure it's the same for them.

As I manage to project Yelena back once again, I finally voice my worries. Maybe I should've done it politer.

"What the hell is going on with you two?" My voice breaks through the silence that has been building up for the past hour.

They both turn to look at each other before turning back to me. Yelena is the first to speak. "It was Natashas idea."

The redhead glares at her sister. "I haven't told you yet because I don't know for sure if we're going to do it."

"Do what?"

"We're going to try take down the Red Room."

Sure, my reaction could've gone better but to be fair, we're talking about the people who killed my parents and shoved me in a concrete prison before letting a magical stone loose. So yeah, I think I dealt with it alright.

"Are you not going to say anything?" Natasha asks cautiously, as though I was a Jack in the box who had been wound up but not popped out yet.

"I don't know what to say."

"Maybe start of with if you think we're doing the right thing?" Yelena pipes in from in front of the pile of charred sticks that I've been collecting from training. Rip mannequins.

To be honest, I don't know what to think. My heart jumps with joy at the fact that the place that caused me so much pain would be nonexistent. But also my mind thinks logically; where would all the girls go? There isn't enough of us to do this.

"It's not going to work." I gesture around at our small group. Three against hundreds. "We aren't enough."

Yelena and Natasha share another look. "That's why we're breaking him out."

•𑁍•

The helicopter blades spin through the air, creating a roaring sound that needs to be shouted over if you wanted to be heard.

"What the hell are we doing again?" I shout through the headset and lean back in the moth eaten seat. It's a wonder this thing can still fly.

Yelena and Natasha were sat in the front seats, both sporting braids and white suits. I was wearing my costume but it seemed to clash with what they were wearing. The only thing that didn't were the small breads that dotted my hair that was pushed to the front.

We flew over a derelict snow land. The last person I saw through the yellowed windows was about fifty miles back.

"Collecting deadweight." Yelena replied sarcastically and Natasha rolled her eyes at the blonde girls smirk.

"We're breaking Alexei out. The person who I told you about if you remember." Natasha says exasperated, clearly not happy about what they were doing either.

I slowly nod, feeling the tension that had risen and sink back further into my seat.

I looked out of the window and saw the first building that I've seen for a while, it's large fence had snow stuck to it and the metal walkways that surrounded the place seemed shiny with ice.