Kuroka smirked before pointing at herself. "Leave everything to aunt kuroka. Have I ever given you doubt to trust me?" Understanding her aunt's words, Eri ran as fast as she could away from the area with Overhaul standing back up using his own quirk to heal himself. "I'm surprised you're still standing after that little kick. Seems whatever you did to get stronger paid off."

"You have no idea." His hands began to alter with claws coming out of them with the color of his arms turning either grey or golden before charging at Kuroka at faster speeds than before. "Now it's time to put you down for a cat nap." He slashed at Kuroka at insane speeds to which she was barely able to dodge them. "YOU CAN DODGE ALL YOU WANT, BUT ALL I HAVE TO DO IS STALL YOU WHILE OUR OBJECTIVE IS DONE!"

"And what's that!?"

"ISN'T IT STRANGE THAT YOUR BROTHER ISN'T AROUND AT A TIME LIKE THIS!? WE PLANNED THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING! ISOLATE HIM OUTSIDE OF HERE WHILE OUR GROUP OUTSIDE TAKES HIM OUT! MEANWHILE, I HANDLE TAKING YOU DOWN WITH A POSSIBLE ADDED BONUS OF GETTING ERI BACK WHILE SHIGARAKI AND LOKI COMMENCE A SLAUGHTER OF ALL THE HIGH RANKING DEVILS, ANGELS AND FALLEN ANGELS TO LEAVE EACH FACTION THINKING THE OTHERS WERE RESPONSIBLE TO START WAR ALL OVER AGAIN!" Kuroka kicked Overhaul away for him to finish what he was saying. "No matter how you look at it, this is going to end with blood being spilled tonight and it's not going to be ours."

Enraged, Kuroka glared at the villain with rage before a large amount of Ki swirled around turning pitch black. "You wanna harm my family? Fine. I'll show you why nobody messes with us."

With Izuku

Izuku had begun having several punches come at him by Muscular with them causing extreme damage to his insides. "YOU GET IT NOW, KID!? MY ABILITY TO CONTROL THIS KI CRAP IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU CAN EVER HAVE SINCE I'VE FOUND WAYS TO USE IT TO CAUSE DAMAGE ON THE INSIDE!" Izuku dodged and continued to give quick punches down Muscular's arms before being grabbed by his neck. "YOU THINK THOSE LITTLE PUNCHES ARE GONNA DO SHIT!? FACE IT KID, YOU LOSE!" Muscular started applying more pressure on his grip slowly cut off Izuku's breathing.

'C'mon...stop him...' In an attempt to help, Mandalay, Pixiebob and Ragdoll began attacking Muscular in the face, forcing his grip to lighten.

"Guess you three bitches want to die first thenAAAH!" In a fit of rage, Izuku bit off Muscular's thumb and was released to the ground. "YOU FUCKING BRAT!" Izuku pulled away with Muscular focused mainly on him.

"*pant* *pant* Stay back. I've got this under control."

"Are you insane!? You nearly died there-" Izuku held his hand up to Pixiebob telling her to wait.

"I've got this under control. Don't worry about it." Izuku smirked as he seemed to have next to no worry at all.

"How adorable. You honestly think you can win this? BULLSHIT!" Muscular came charging at Izuku, clenching his fists before giving two Ki based punches at Izuku. He gripped the fists and slid back, feeling his hands rip apart from the inside. "WHAT NOW, HUH!? I'VE WON! ADMIT IT! THIS IS CHECKMATE, SO DIE!"

Izuku started to kneel down in pain before slowly looking up at Muscular with a smirk. He gripped the man to begin sending Ki into Muscular. "I hope you're ready for this."

"You think you're gonna win this!? PATHETIC! I CAN TAKE THE KI YOU GIVE ME YOU KNOW!?" Muscular's body began altering and bulging up for some reason. "What the?" Glancing at his pistons, most were extremely damaged with the very few that were working beginning to short circuit.

"When I was able to stop and think about it, those pistons on you were strange and I never heard of anything about implants being given to you as of recent attacks. Not only that, but too much Ki in the human body is dangerous unless you have something to catalyze it. So those attacks were more to initiate precise attacks to your body. I may not have the ability to cause as much internal damage as you can with Ki, but I've learned how to make precise and deadly attacks thanks to Kuroka's training to hit the generators without you even realizing what I was doing."