I knew she was about to cum again, from how tight her walls constricted around me, and with a long breathless moan, she made a mess onto me.

"Good girl. You came so hard, baby. Let me get a taste of this sweet cum."

Crawling up my body, Ayva placed her thick thighs on both side of my head. Pulling her down, I swiped my tongue through her fat pussy lips, collecting her delicious essence.

She rolled her hips up and down riding my face, while looking down at me.

An absolute Angel.

Nastily rolling my tongue around her clit, I ducked it into my mouth, savoring her flavor.

Our moment was interrupted by my phone ringing, but I occupied with my late night snack, so whoever it was is gonna have to wait until a decent hour.

"Ooh shit! Suck on that clit, daddy! Make my pussy cum!"

Ayva knew I loved that freaky talk. I could bust a nut from words alone.

Feeling her thighs starting to shake, I sucker on her pink nub harder push in g her further, but yet again, my phone started ringing.

"Baby, you don't wanna get it." Ayva breathed out, after I licked her clean.

"They gonna have to wait. This more important, and I need my nut." I said, flipping her on her stomach, and lifting ass in the air.

Mamás got the meats.

Rubbing my tip through her slick folds, I slid balls deep inside her, groaning at how perfect she felt.

I placed my hand in the middle of her back, and wrapped her hair around my fist, clapping her shit.

Her ass cheeks was making waves from how hard it collided with my pelvis. I had a perfect view of her pink little pussy gripping me.

"Yeah, throw that ass back, baby. Give it to me." I grunted, as my phone kept ringing.

At this point I was getting annoyed, cause whoever it was doesn't get the hint I'm not trynna talk.

I'm already having a Well in depth conversation with my wife's juice box.

"I'm cuming, daddy! I'm coming!" She screamed, gripping the sheets, as I used my other hand to reach around and rub her clit.

"Fuck! Me too, Ma. Let it out."

Giving her a few more deep strokes, I stuffed myself deeply inside her, shooting my load deep inside her.

We may have made baby number three.

Carefully pulling out, Ayva fell slumped agains the bed, still slightly twitching. I laid beside her, and pulled her in my arms, softly kissing her luscious lips.

"You lucky we got soundproof walls, or the kids would've definitely heard us." I said, kissing her head.

"That's your fault, for fucking me so good." She giggled, sweetly kissing me.

Groaning, I detached my lips from hers, as my phone went off again.

"Who the fuck keeps calling?" I huffed, reaching over to the nightstand, and grabbing it off the charger.

"Carter, you know how late it is? What's with the calls?" I asked my little brother, after I picked up the phone.

"I know it's late, but it's important. Dad died, and ma isn't doing well." He said, somewhat shocking me.

He'd been sick for a while, so it's not too surprising he's gone.

"Damn, that's tough. You alright?"