Let Me Explain (5)

You already know what it is

Let's get into some tingz.

1: The Weeknd: I've only heard a handful of his songs, and I can admit he is a talented man, but I can't get past him being colorist and pretty much anti black women, unless he's making money off of them. Sorry but not really.

2: Pete Davidson: A mixed race white passing man that's colorist and degrades black women. I truly don't understand why he has so many black women in a choke hold. Either way, he won't be in my books.

3: Bryshere Gray: A narcissistic woman beater. He damn near strangled his wife to death. He needs therapy and hopefully someone to help him through his drug addiction.

4: Safari Daniels: Honestly everything about this man sickens me. He's a horrible husband, an even worse father, and he takes pleasure in mentally and emotionally hurting women. He's corny as hell and needs his ass whooped

5: Loni Love: For those of you who don't know her, she is a plus sized, black woman that feeds into negative stereotypes for laughs and views. She's not funny and she gives off major coon energy.

6: TickTok White Boys: I only know a handful but that was enough to completely throw me off. Most of them are racist, pedophiles, or have SA a woman, or young girls. Some are even groomers yet people still support them. But they won't be getting any support from me.

7: Terry Cruise: Another colorist as well as being anti black. He had the nerve to support All Lives Matter, and completely disrespected Gabriel Union, even after she defended him. He is the definition of a bitch ass house nigga.

8: Dj Khalid: A major culture vulture. He used hip hop to make millions and confidently says nigga, although he isn't black. But what pisses me off the most is that all these black artists that have worked with him, haven't spoken out against him, or put him in his place. Also the fact that he doesn't eat pussy. Like what kind of man don't like sucking on some coochie?

9: Tae Diggs: I just personally don't find him attractive. His face annoys me. He just looks punchable idk

10: Kevin Hart: Personally I don't think he's as funny as people make him out to be. I can admit he has made me laugh a couple of time, but at this point he's just annoying. Plus he cheated on his ex wife, and current wife, and had the nerve to make homophobic comments, and expect people to just get over it. He just as problematic as the rest of these Hollywood people.

This was pretty much it. I decided to make this since I took a little break from writing today.

Be on the look out for a new imagine update: I'm hoping to have it done this Wednesday night, if not, it'll be posted on Thanksgiving.

Thank you guys for getting me to 150,000 reads!

I swear you're the fucking best. I love y'all so much ♥️