Fun & Games

Calvin's POV

"So, when am I gonna see you again?" Diamond asked, laying her head on my back, while I put my shoes on

"Ion know. You know I'm busy, and have shit to do. But I'll hit you up, when I can." I said, standing up, looking at her pouting.

"Alright. You know I'm always a text away when you need me." She said, rubbing on my dick.

She lucky I had somewhere to be, or her ass would've been folded over.

"Behave yourself, D."

Giving her another kiss, I left out her apartment, got in my car, and heading to my appointment.

When I pulled up, I threw my hood over my head, and walked to the apartment door.

Since I had a key, I just let myself in.

"Baby, where you at?!" I called out.

Hearing footsteps, I saw Danesha running to me.

"Baby, I missed you!" She said, jumping in my arms, and kissing all over my face.

"I missed you too. What you been doing while I was gone?" I asked as she pulled me over to the couch.

"I've just been working, but mostly thinking about you." She said, rubbing her hand up and down my thigh.

"Oh yeah? Thinking bout in what way?" I asked, rubbing on her ass.

"I'd rather show you, baby."

Getting up from the couch, D kneeled in front of me, and pulled my dick out.

She didn't think twice before sucking me into her mouth.

"Show me how much you missed me, baby."

~

Two Hours Later

"Baby, I gotta get up out of here, but I'll text you later." I said, buttoning my pants up.

Giving me a kiss, I locked up her apartment, before heading home.

When I pulled into the driveway, I popped a couple mints in my mouth, and sprayed some cologne on.

Finally getting out, I opened up my front door, and the smell of lavender and sage hit me.

Walking upstairs, the closer I got to my room, the louder I heard music being played.

When I walked in, my girlfriend Sura, was sitting at her vanity doing her makeup, with rollers in her hair.