If It Isn't Love

This imagine was requested by myalovescandy

I hope you like it ❤️

(Warning: Mature content ahead. Mentions of abuse.)

Also, our lady main character, is an Afro Latina.

Their names are pronounced Kivon (Key-Von) and Adina (Uh-dee-nuh)

———————————————————————

3rd Person POV

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Pastor Lee said.

Wrapping his arm around Adina's waist, Kivon placed a light kiss on her lips.

"Mr

"Mr. and Mrs. Mitchel everyone!" The pastor announced, as the couple walked back down the isle together.

Following their wedding planner outside, the newly weds, and their wedding party poses for pictures.

"Alright, we're done with photos. You all have about 30 minutes before the reception starts, to change into your next outfit." The planner said, dismissing everyone.

Walking back inside the building, the women went into their dressing room, while the men headed to the other side of the building to theirs.

As soon as Kivon walked in, he headed strait for the mini bar, downing a shot of vodka.

"Damn, man. Slow down. You still have the reception to go to." His best man, Chris told him.

"Man, I don't even wanna be here. This whole thing is a bunch of bullshit, and y'all know it." He said, taking his blazer off, and loosening his tie.