Truth Is

This imagine may be triggering for some.

(Mentions of abuse, and homophobia)

———————————————————————

Caelan's POV

"Ooh fuck! Yes baby, right there!" My wife Ayva moaned, as I slow stroked inside her warm wet pussy

She felt so damn good around me, and the feeling of her nails digging into my back, and sensual moans falling from her lips encouraged me to make love to her harder and deeper

"You feel so fucking good, baby. So fucking good." I groaned, sucking on her neck.

"Mmh I love you, daddy. I love you so much." She whimpered, as I felt her walls clenching around me.

"I love you too, mamás. You gonna cum for me? Cum for me baby. Be a good girl, and cum for me." I whispered, sucking on her sweet tongue.

Holding onto me tightly, I moaned as her gushy cum spilled onto me.

Slowly stoking her through her high, I wrapped my arms around her waist, and flipped us over, so she was on top of me.

I didn't even have tell her what I wanted. Mamás already knew the drill.

Placing her hands on my chest, she rocked her hips back and forth, slow riding me.

I admired her pretty ass sitting on top of me like I was her rightful throne.

She was so damn perfect.

"Yeah, just like that. Ride that shit baby. Come on." I coaxed, as she leaned forward, bouncing her ass up and down on my dick.

Squeezing her ass in my hands, I sucked one of her titties in my mouth, that was dangling in my face.

I thrusted my hips up, meeting her halfway as she came down.

"Daddy, yes! This dick so good!" She moaned, laying her head in my neck, as I fucked into her.

I could hear the squelching sounds of her pussy, from how wet she was.