Ted Talks (5)

Wassup my lovelies. Y'all already know what this is.

Let's get into some tingz.

1: Allfactsnocap brought this to my attention in TT4. Why do some black women look down on other black women when they date outside of their race? Or they believe black love is the only type of love that is acceptable?

2: Gay white men, who use negative stereotypes about black women as their entire personalities, but are still anti black, are extremely problematic. They also are just as disrespectful as white women using AAVE mocking the way they think all black women talk or act.

3: Do you think marriage is more beneficial for men, than women? Do you believe women thrive better without being in a relationship/ marriage? (I personally wanna know y'all's opinion on this cause somebody tried to argue with me about it on TikTok, and I ended up hurting their pussy ass feelings).

4: I personally have a hard time believing when a rice skinned person say they are allies to black people, because most of them only say it for clout, or they think their support is transactional, or just have that 'white savior mentality'.

5: Do you believe there is a vast difference in the mixed people who grew up with a white mother, than a black mother?

6:Struggle love isn't cute, and shouldn't be romanticized. No one should have to feel as if they have to jump through hurdles, and be put through hell, just to see if they are worthy of someone else's love. Don't let anybody treat you like an option. Love should be easy.

7: HBCU's seem to be becoming just as toxic and unsafe for black people, as PWC.

8: Travis Scott: Personally I've never listened to his music, I don't really understand the hype. I just know he knocked up a Jenner. Anyway, this Astroworld concert he did, was absolutely ridiculous, and the fact that so many people died, and he gave that bullshit ass apology, when him and his whole team let it happen. He literally watched people pass out and die, and continued on with the show. Even when the entire crowed screamed for him to stop, he kept going. Everyone in the crew should be held accountable, because people even jumped on stage telling them to stop the show but they didn't listen. I hope that all those people who were hurt or lost their lives, get some sort of justice because that was absolutely unacceptable.

Let me know what y'all think. All opinions are welcomed.