Let Me Explain (2)

What's goodie you chaotic piece of shits?!

This is a second part of people I will NOT be adding in my books.

Let's Go!

1: Dababy- Do I even have to explain? Well I'm gonna do it any way. He's problematic and homophobic. Not to mention, he became friends with Tory Lames and even helped him sneak into a festival, knowing Megan had a restraining order on him. Bitch ass nigga.

2: Punk ass Tory Lanez- He's short as fuck, and suffers from short man syndrome. Used his platform to glorify assaulting a woman and making money off her her pain. Leprechaun ass.

3: Cardi B- She's a beautiful woman and absolutely hilarious, but I can't support a woman who thinks it's funny to drug men and steal from them. As well as hiring men to beat up women, because her ugly ass husband can't keep his dick in his pants.

4: NBA Youngboy- He just creeps me out for some reason. I don't really know. Just don't request him.

5: Usher- two words (Usher Bucks) iykyk 😂

6: The Migos- All of them are problematic. They are either notorious cheaters, or have SA a woman. I'm not fucking with that shit. Plus they ugly as hell. Quavo reminds me of Kevin the sea cucumber from spongebob.

7: Moneybagg Yo- He reminds me of a bullfrog, for some reason.

8: Drake- He's a fucking creep sliding into little girls dm's. Tell me why I just found out Diddy and Wayne slapped the shit out of him on two different occasions, and he didn't do shit about it 😂

9: Boosie- I doubt anyone would request him, but I just had to get this off my chest. He is a disgusting human being. He literally paid a grown ass woman to have sex with his underaged sons so they wouldn't turn out gay. All I know is, the heat in hell is humid:

10: Azalea Banks- She a fucking cry baby. How you gonna be one of the biggest shit talkers, but get mad when someone comes at you with the same energy. Sad bitch energy.

11: Roddy Rich and Kodak black- Another set of self hating colorists. Kodak knows he need to shut up talking about someone's skin tone, while he walking around looking like a bbq rib tip. Fuck outta here.

12: Amara La Negra- She is an absolutely beautiful woman, and she helped make me aware of Afro Latina's, cause not many people acknowledged them. However, she's problematic as fuck and she's a fucking pick me to these colorist ass celebrities who truly don't give a fuck about her, simply because she's dark skinned.

Anyway, I think that's all I have for now. Y'all feel free to add anybody I may have missed from this list or the last one.

These are not to make my readers and requesters feel bad. I'm just not comfortable supporting or writing about people who are disgusting, colorist, and problematic.

My demographic is for BLACK women.

I accept face claims from anyone who is of African descent, as long as they are not problematic.

This goes for celebrities. Cause most of my face claims are just women and men I found attractive, who aren't well known or in the media, so I have no idea who they are personality wise. But these celebrities don't get a pass from me.

I don't care how popular or attractive they are.

Keep that bullshit from over here.

This is a safe space for my melanated mami's to feel comfortable, loved, and accepted, and that's not gonna change.

Bye bitches ❤️