New Mommy

Lenyx's POV

"Rhyder, you know damn well, I don't like this bitch

"Rhyder, you know damn well, I don't like this bitch." I said to my little sister.

We're in her car, driving to a restaurant, because she wanted me to go to lunch with her and her best friend Chelsea. Apparently, she was bringing a plus one, and Rhy decided to bring me along.

But, I don't like her.

All she does is complain, cry, and whine when she doesn't get her way. She always getting into bullshit, and Rhy being captain save a hoe, helps get her out of it. Rhyder literally can't take a shit without Chelsea, breathing down her neck. I just wished she was there for Rhy, as much as Rhy, is there for her.

"I know you don't, but I wanna spend some time with you too, before you get too busy." She said, sadly, and it made me feel bad.

A few of years ago I finally started my architecture firm, as well as interior designing company. These past few months, I've been getting a lot of recognition, so I haven't had as much girls time with my sister.

She lives here, in Tucson, Arizona, and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I came down for the weekend, to see her.

Even though she's 23, she's still my baby sister, and my top priority.

"I'm sorry Rhy, I know I've been busy lately. So, how about we have a girls night, this Saturday, and set out a couple of days a month, for just you and I?" I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. We should go to a spa, because I know you're in need of some relaxation." She said, pulling into the parking lot of a little bistro.

"I really do. I've been working on the blue prints for a house, but my client keeps adding things on to it. So hopefully, he can come to a decision, and I can finalize it and get started." I said, as we were walking in.

"See I would've cussed him out, playing with my time, but that's why it's your job and not mine. There they are." Rhy said, pointing out Chelsea.

There was a man sitting across from her, but I couldn't see his face, since his back was facing me.

"Hey Chels!" Rhy said, hugging her friend. I politely smiled at her, and gave her a small greeting.

Just because she isn't my favorite person, doesn't mean I don't have manners.

Turing to the man, I almost moaned, when I looked in his eyes.