97| on-call room

Derek was laying in one of the on-call rooms waiting for Meredith after he had paved her. After a few minutes, he heard the door open and when he looked over to the door he saw Meredith walk in. She took her shoes off, socks and She smiled at him a bit before unclasping her bra, throwing it to the side and laying down next to him with her arm wrapped around his waist.

"Are you tired?" She asked

"A little, it's just been a long day" he smiled a bit.

"But I do have some energy for something else" he smirked.

She smiled back at him before sitting up and straddling his waist. He sat up and met his lips with hers, She sucked in a breath as he did so. He brought his hands under his shirt, finding her bare, slightly larger breast, massaging them gently as she let out a few small moans and whimpers.

He threw the shirt to the side before sliding the bra straps off her slim shoulders. He pulled away and moaned at the sight of her slightly swollen full breasts. He lowered his head to catch her right nipple in his mouth, between his teeth, lightly nipping at it.

Meredith threw her head back, moaning at the relief from her sore breast as her husband took it into his mouth, relieving the pain.

He sucked on the left one while massaging the other in his left hand, lightly pinching it to add to the pleasure.

He brought both his hands to her back one resting on her lower back and the other a bit higher, he gently pushed her down and laid her down on the bed so she was laying down in front of him. He continued to suck on her sore Brest before going to the other, giving the same relief to it as well, massaging the left one in his hand at the same time. Derek made sure to pay a good amount of attention to her breasts as she had been complaining about them to him not too long ago.

Meredith brought her hand up to his dark curls, gently tugging on them as he relieved her from the pain pregnancy was causing.

He removed his mouth from her breast, kissing down the valley between them and down her slightly larger belly. He brought his fingers to the waistband of her scrub pants, tugging at the strings, pulling them down her legs.

He kissed up her thighs up to where he found her wet panties, he pulled the struggle down, pulling down the thong Dow her legs, throwing it to the side along with the pants. He kissed her thighs once more before licking the slit of her pussy lips, tasting the sweet juices of her arousal.

He brought his lips up to her swollen clit, taking it between his lips, gently sucking on it. He licked down her cunt to where he found the small hold of her entrance. He pushed the tip of his tongue in as he felt her body tense a bit before relaxing. He wasn't going to tease her due to the challenges of pregnancy he didn't want to make things harder for her than they were already, essentially with already having nine young children and then another on the way.

He pushed his entire tongue into her tight hole, slowly pushing in and out. He trailed his hands up to fondle both her breasts in his hands, pleasuring her more.

He moved his tongue a bit faster. She rocked her hips a bit to meet the thrusts of his tongue as she felt her orgasm build up. He took his tongue out of her pussy and sucked on her large swollen clit, bringing his fingers down to her hole, rubbing small circles around it before pushing two fingers in, slowly.

Once his fingers were fully lodged into her he curled them slightly to hit the right spot before pulling and pushing them in and out.

Her mouth opened to create an O shape as she felt the amount of pleasure from her husband sucking on her clit, squeezing her breast pinching her erect, swollen nipple, and finger fucking her with his thick, muscular, hot fingers.

She felt him hit her g-spot multiple times before she felt her climax arrive and released down his fingers with a cry of pleasure. He continued to slowly push his fingers as she continued to come. Once it seemed she had finished coming he took his fingers out and brought them up to his mouth, sucking every last drop.

He took his now clean fingers out of his mouth and lowered his head to lap up the last of her juices. He sucked up her body to her lips.

"Thank you, I really needed that after today," she said Said breathless, kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome" he smiled, leaning down to kiss her once more before laying down next to her.

"Are you sure your okay?" She asked looking down at his very visible erection.

"Yes, get some sleep" he whispered pulling his lab coat over her bare shoulders along with the thin sheet, laying her head down on his chest. Finishing himself as she slept.

Haven't written smut in a bit