55| Honey

It had been a long day for Meredith the triplets weren't listing to her and the twins cried all day. Once she finally got the kids to sleep she walked back to the bedroom and opened the door as Derek sat in bed reading a book as the blanket went up to his waist. He was shirtless.

Meredith walked into the room and closed the door and walked over to the bed off and tied her hair up and then climbed under the covers, laid down and closed her eyes.

"Rough day?" Derek asked as he put his book on the nightstand

"Yea" she's sighed as he came and laid next to her. she moved a bit to lay on top of him with her head on his chest and her hands around his waist.

They laid there for a bit in each other's arms until Derek heard sniffling

"Meredith, what's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing, I just hate today," she said as she cried a bit

"I know," he said and then brought her closer to him.

She brought her head up to look at him and kissed slowly but passionately and he ran his tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance, she opened her mouth as she felt his tongue explore her mouth as he picked her up and laid her down on her back and kissed down her neck as his hands travelled down to her back and then unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it off her shoulders leaving her in nothing but panties as she rarely wore bras due to breastfeeding.

He kissed down to her chest and kissed under her left breast and sucked on the sides of it and then did the same to the other. After he then kissed down to her stomach and paid some attention there as he kissed and sucked all around and lightly pulled the strings of her panties down so he could suck on her hip as she moaned. 

He then kissed down to her pantie line and kissed the line where her incision was and the pulled her panties down all the way and skipped her the part she most craved him to be and kissed down her inner thighs and then back up and right before he was about to start he spoke.

"Wait here," he said as he got up

"What?" Meredith asked as she breathed

"Stay here, wait for me" he smiled as he kissed her on the lips and then pulled back and left into the hallway as Meredith lay there sexually frustrated.

Once Derek came back he held something behind his back and walked over to her.

"Close your eyes," he said before she could ask what he was doing

"Why?" She asked as she closed her eyes

"Don't ask questions just do it" he said

"Okay," she said as her eyes were still closed

"Keep them closed," he said as he made himself comfortable between her legs as he placed what he had in his hand down onto the bed and then took off his pants as he looked down to his growing erection and groaned. He stood on his knees as he picked up what he had brought from the kitchen and opened the cap.

"Spread your legs for me, baby," he said and she obeyed by spreading her legs further out as her lips were now open and wet right in front of him.

"Perfect" he smiled and then squeezed some into her pussy as she squirmed a bit at the coldness

"Derek, what are yo-" she said but he cut her off my licking her clit.

She moaned at the feeling as he licked everything up and then darted his tongue in and out of her as she whimpered underneath him and gripped onto the bedsheets. Her legs threatened to close but he continued as just pushed them back open and brought his thumb to her clit helping to bring her closer to her release.

"Derek I-you" she said but got cut off as she came into his mouth allowing him to taste the sweetness of her cum and the honey. He lapped everything up as he kissed up her thighs to her stomach and then squeezed it onto her stomach and licked it up from there as well as leaving a few dark hickeys that only he would see.

He came back up to her and kissed her on the lips as she tasted herself and honey on him as she moaned.

"Now I'm even more tired, but I'm also very sticky," she said

"Well then I'll take you to the shower" he smiled as he carried her into the shower and turned on the hot water

"I can walk you know," she said as she washed her body

"I know," he said as he washed her hair

"Then why do you feel the need to carry me everywhere?" She giggled

"Because I want to" he smiled as he kissed her shoulder

"Not much of a reason but okay" she mumbled and then went back to washing her body.

After they finished he brought her back to their even after she protested and told him that she could walk on her own he still carried her to the bed and laid her down under the covers as he was still naked but she was dressed in a white silk night set and he laid down right next to her and pulled her in close as she laid her head in his chest.

"I love you," he said as he kissed her head

"I love you too" she whispered and they both went to sleep

For some reason, I get the best ideas when I wake up and this is what I thought of...