A beast not a baby-

Tonight Phoebe and Lucas were going to catch up on what's going on at dinner. She wore a classic dress, not to over the top since it was comfortable and had her hair braided. She entered the dining room to see-

"Lucas I told you it's a dinner not the time to make yourself look like a golden statue." Phoebe deadpanned.

Lucas scoffed. He had a couple of gold accessories on and a fancy uniform that resembled his wizard suit.

"Excuse you I like to dress up like this since I have high taste."

"Mhhmmm." Phoebe sat down in front of him.

"So I heard your granddaughter is a toddler. An annoying stage of kids." Lucas said swirling his red wine around in the glass.

"(Huffs) my granddaughter is an absolute angel so take that back. She isn't annoying but adorable." Phoebe defended her.

"Right, then don't ask me to babysit that creature."

Phoebe threw a spoon at him.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

"MAYBE I AM!"

Later on the two went from pissing each other off to catching up and laughing. It was a rare moment when Phoebe was relaxed and not worried.

Since he's here, there shouldn't be any problems with Aeterintas messing us up. Maybe he could also lift Claude's black magic? But didn't Athanasia got him to break his curse? How did it go again? Phoebe thought.

(Authors note: Know this that Phoebe was transported into WMMAP for over 30 years now and can barely remember the manwha)

"Phoebe?"

"Huh? Sorry I spaced out. What were you saying?"

"I asked how do you still look like you're 30? Aren't you over 50 by now?"

Phoebe clicked her tongue.

"Rude to ask a woman her age but even so. You see after you went to sleep to strengthen your mana flow ... things went ... bad. Very bad. I don't want to go in too much detail but I was stabbed."

Lucas slammed the fork on the table, his eyes wide and angry.

"WHAT?! NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS?! WHERE?!" Lucas stood up and marched to Phoebe's side.

"Calm down and let me continue. I somehow survived and the mana inside me healed me but ... but it took ten years for me to heal up. So you could say my ageing kinda froze?"

Lucas narrowed his eyes.

My mana isn't the only thing inside her ... ah, the pervious emperor placed a protection and healing spell on her as well? Smart. Lucas thought.

"Can you show me where?"

Phoebe placed her hand next to her heart under her chest. Lucas grit his teeth.

"If you were stabbed closer buy even a mili centimeter you could've died instantly."

"I was lucky." Or more like Anastacius purposely dodged my heart. Phoebe thought sadly.

"Hmmm, mine and the previous emperor's mana crashed and it caused your age to freeze somehow. Interesting."

"Is this your first time seeing something like this?"

"Not really. I know tons of wizards and sorceress that stopped aging due to reaching master level mana control and high mana flow. Then they can freeze their hearts as well. Yours is a special case of two strong mana's stopping yours. It's nothing to worry about honesty. However I am displeased you didn't tell me about you almost dying."