All Hail the Queen

"I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!"

"PHOEBE YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T!"

"I TAKE IT BACK! HOLY SHIT WHAT IF THE DRESS DOESN'T FIT ME?!"

"GODDAMMIT WHERE IS HIS MAJESTY WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!"

Phoebe was breathing through a paper bag as she freaked out. Behind her Willow behind her as she rubbed her back, confronting her. The maids had her bath,oils and supplements ready. Brianna and Brea had the dress ready as well as the make up artists and hair stylists behind her.

"I've here! What's the problem?!" Athan marched inside.

"Your soon-to-be-Queen is panicking! Deal with her!" Lucius ran out of the room with a red face.

"Phoebe, love, you'll be fine."

"What if the dress doesn't fit me?"

"You've lost weight ever since they took your measurements. If anything it will probably be big on you."

"What if I trip?"

"You practically ran after Richard when he refused to give you back your gold globe."

"What if I stutter?"

"You showed the Empress and her minions that you don't like her at all and called her a harlot. In polite words."

"What if I-"

"Love, I know you can ask me until tomorrow but the ceremony will start in 8 hours and you have to get ready."

Phoebe sighed. Subbing her face she groaned into her hands then ruffled her hair.

"Okay." She clapped her hands and her face was filled with determination.

"Let's do this."

The bath was relaxing as well as the massages she was given so she wouldn't have any bloating. Clearing her skin. Washing her hair, drying it, styling it.

The corset could be the reason why Phoebe could possibly die because of lack of oxygen. How is she still breathing? I don't know but her face is almost blue. Anyways.

Her Queen Dress:

The audience room was filled with prestigious and the most well known nobles of Obelia

The audience room was filled with prestigious and the most well known nobles of Obelia. Athanasius and a priest were both standing as she walked through the aisle. Not exactly weddings thing but similar.

Phoebe and Athan's clothes matched well together. The priest had held the crowns/tiaras:

 The priest had held the crowns/tiaras: