Father? Sweet? HIM?!

My heart- ow.

"Well then." I took his tiny hand- how will this kid grow up to be THAT man? I won't allow it. Goddamnit his hands are so tiny and soft I want to keep him to myself. Placed it on my belly and said.

"You're going to have a baby brother."

Anastacius's eyes widened and a bright smile appeared on his face. His tiny body hugged me and I jugged back.

"Yay! Tank you, tank you, tank you!"

"Hehehe."

"How do you know it's a boy?" Athan asked me.

Cause I was a simp for him in the manwha and I know the future.

"Motherly instincts." I said instead.

"Right."

Richard came to us and whispered something to Athan. His eyes darkened and nodded. His face turned into a sweet person and said.

"I have some work to so. How about you and Anastacius get to know each other? Richard? Escort them."

"Yes, your majesty."

Athan kissed my cheek, ruffled Anastacius's hair and left with a stiff of his cape. Richard took us to a nice balcony and had tea. I got to know the little future tyrant in front of me. Surely I can change his fate right?

"What are you going to name your child?" Richard asked.

"Yeah! What will be my wittle bwothers nwame?"

I paused. Claude's name means limbing however I can't risk changing too much. I can't imagine Claude other than Claude. So I lied swiftly.

"My father's name was Claude and he was very dear to me. So I'll name my son, Claude."

"I see- wait how do you know it's a boy?"

Jeez.

"Motherly instinct."

"And if its a girl?"

"It's a boy."

"But-"

"Richard do you really want to see the wrath of a pregnant woman?" I smiled wickedly. The knight gulped and shook his head.

"How did you mweet fwather?" Anastacius asked as he took a tiny bite of his cupcake.

"Well your father was quite the chamber as well as sweet-"

Anastacius chocked. I immediately patted his back and he stared at me like 'you can't be serious' look. Richard was holding back his laughter before saying.

"A sweet person- ppff- HAHAHAHAHA!"

"What? What?! What do you mean? Did I say something funny?"

"HAHAHAHA! His majesty is only sweet to YOU! To others he's a demonic tyrant! No way is he sweet! HAHAHAHAH!"

"Huh."

Well both Anastacius and Claude have their dark side and Claude is mostly cold in the manwha. I wonder what Athan is to others.

MEANWHILE...

"Y-your majesty we've committed a Grave sin! Please forgive u- AAAAHHHH!"

"Did I stutter? On your knees so I can cut off your tongue and fingers for slandering rumors about my son and slapping him." Athan's eyes were shining with anger. A sword in each hand as the knights of the palace were as well sweating in fear.

"AHHHHHH!"

"PLEASE FORGIVE US!"

"*WE'RE SORRY!"

"Tt, you're annoying me." Athan swung his sword at them and six hands were scattered on the floor. Screams filling the palace. Good thing Richard took Phoebe and Anastacius to the Sapphire Palace for the prince's.

"Hold their heads and take out their tongues." Athan made a wicked smile.

"Tie them to the horses and ride them all over the kingdom. This will be a lesson to what happens if anyone slanders or hurts the imperial family. Be grateful that I didn't take your lives." He said in his husky cold tone. With a smirk he added.

"On second thought ... throw them to the saber tooth tigers. That'll be entraining to watch them run for their lives in fear. Hahaha."

(Ya'll still think Claude and Anastacius don't resemble him 😀)

Think of him as a Tsundere. Sweet and charming to Phoebe, a little to his sons. To others?

You can guess.

He's the father of two hotties.

And psychopaths.

Are you sure you want to go down there?

Last chance.

Okay you're brave af.

A merciless tyrant. With a side of psychopathic behavior.

 With a side of psychopathic behavior

Bro I'm so lazy. I'll post it once I'm done with the coloring.