Maheun-Net (마흔넷)

"Hobi, this is too much" I gawked around the Louis Vuitton store. I'm not unfamiliar with luxury, I spoiled myself when I was single, but it was a Gucci handbag here, a Kate Spade wallet there, some Louboutin pumps two or three times a year but this...this was a several steps above what I was used to

"Not at all love, come on" He looped my arm through his and walked us further into the store. Two women and an older man stood in a short line, one of the women was young-I would say she was about 28 or 29 with a shoulder length bob and black eyeliner as her only makeup. The second woman was older with chubby cheeks and eyes so dark they looked back but her smile was soft. The man was average height with perfectly styled salt and pepper hair and expensive glasses perched on his nose.

"Good afternoon Mr. Jung and Ms. Choi" they greet up with perfect bows

"Hi" we reciprocate the gesture.

"We took the liberty of pulling some items for both of you already, a rack for you and one for Ms. Choi" the man spoke, pointing to the racks at his sides "Would you like to look around first?"

"Thank you, yes we would just in case we something else" Hoseok replied accepting the glass of champagne the older woman passed him

"Absolutely, just call if either of you should need anything. My name is Alex and this is Donna and Suyon"

"Thank you very much" I smiled, taking my own flute of bubbly that was offered.

We began browsing the racks, at our leisure since we were the only customers. Several security and bodyguards were stationed in and outside the store to make sure we stayed alone and safe. I thumbed through the articles of clothing with and without my bright-smile soulmate.

"Baby, I have something for you" he sang holding several bikini tops and bottoms

"We have a pool?" I asked, wondering when I was going to have time to wear these

"We do, well not a pool but a hot tub actually"

"Where? And why am I just now hearing about it!" my face twisted in confusion

"We never use it so I guess we just forgot to tell you" he shrugged, thrusting the hangers into my hand "No need to try them on, I know they fit" he smacked my butt

"I've gained weight recently, how can you be sure?"

"Not that much weight Ma-ri" I nodded and moved towards the women's shoes

"Ooh these are cute. Black or pink? Black or pink?" I question to myself

"Both, maybe?"

"Should I?

"You should" Hoseok confirmed

"Donna, can I have both of these in 240 please?" I pointed to both pairs of pumps, she nodded and walked off to get them.

We spent just over two hours adding to the racks they had started for each of us, I only added 6 additional items but Hoseok, being the high-class bitch that he is, had those poor employees running to the back like crazy. He added 13 more items.

"I'm going to start trying things on, you can finish looking around" I say following Suyon to the women's side

"I think I'm done browsing so I'll try on too" I was already out of sight so he raised his voice to make sure I heard him.

I started with the dresses, there were four of them. Before I put any of them on, I already knew two were coming home with me for sure. They looked sexy on the hanger and better on my body, one really made my butt pop and the second, hugged my curves beautifully. Dress number three was pretty but unflattering and the fourth was a nice casual dress I could wear anytime I wanted to feel fancy without showing off.