You tried to wipe off one tear that he was trying not to let escape but he pushes your hand away. "Stop", was all he said. You move your hand back into his hair. You were caught up playing with it for so long, you didn't realise he fell asleep, until you heard soft snores coming from him. Hours later, you grew bored of lying down and you slipped yourself away downstairs.

Checking the time on your phone, it was past 6 o clock. You think about Iwaizumi upstairs and bit your lip. Was he really crying? What exactly did Tooru say to him? And what 'deal' did they make over you? Now that bit pissed you off a little. You take some deep breaths and relax yourself. You've already question Iwa enough today and your main priority was getting some food because you were starving.

You search around the house for something but all the food is basically nutritional stuff. You groan as you open the last cupboard to see protein shakes sitting comfortably. "That's it". You go back upstairs to Iwaizumi and try to wake him up. "Iwa, Iwa wake up", you say, gently rubbing his shoulder. "Cmon, you've been sleeping for ages". He taps his cheek twice before pretending to be asleep again.

Rolling your eyes, you slowly bend down and kiss what you thought to be his cheek, but he moved last seconds for you to press against his lips. You pull back immediately and glare at him. Iwaizumi pretends to go to sleep while smiling to himself sweetly. "You're ridiculous", you tell him.

"So are you"

"No I'm hungry"

"Then go eat"

"I wanna get something outside"

"I don't think I'm mentally able for outside yet"

You softly sigh and sit yourself on the edge of the bed. Iwaizumi sits up and signals for you to come closer. You move and wrap your legs around his waist while he comfortably places his hands under your thighs. You notice his eyes gently glistened, so you try to rub it for him, but as soon as your hand reached his face, he immediately hid himself in the crook of your neck.

"Why me", he mumbles, but you caught onto his words. "What do you mean 'why me'?" "Who asks someone to fuck them on the night they just met?", he says a few seconds later. "I don't know?! It seemed like the right thing at that moment", you grumble. "Well if you didn't, we wouldn't be in this mess", he replies. "Wait", you move him from your shoulder to your face you properly, "Don't tell me you're regretting things".

He stayed silent for a second too long and you cut him off before he could respond. "We've been dating for like, less then 5 hours and you already want to end it?" You move off him and fold your arms. "I'm not saying that, I'm just concerned about your brother". "Oh, sorry, I didn't know you guys were dating", you reply sarcastically.

"I was thinking to stop things before we get personal", he finally says. You scoff at his words. "Before we get- Iwaizumi we've already had sex!", you lash out. "Multiple times! Don't fucking play with me like that". You stood up and pointed at him. "I don't know about you but I've liked you ever since highschool, and ever since we met again, I felt like my feelings started to reignite, so don't you dare tell me not to get personal".

He looks at you star struck as tears almost started to fill your eyes. You guess you were only realising how long ago you really liked him. And now you made your attachment worse. A tear falls down your cheek and you wipe it in anger. "I'll just leave", you finally say and you start making your way to the bedroom door. Iwaizumi quickly shuffled out the bed and grabs your hand to stop you.

You stop and glare back at him. "If you're worried about my brother seeing me upset, I'll just make up some shit". He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before responding. "How do you plan on getting home? You don't have your car with you". You stay silent. "I don't know, I'll walk", you say back before trying to move again. Iwaizumi tugs your arm again and pulls you into his chest. "Don't be stupid, you can't walk home".

"Yeah I can, and maybe I'll get served food and not a break up", you speak back. He moves your arms to wrap around him and he speaks. "You know, I've liked you since highschool too, probably longer than you have though", he says softly. You tense up at his words and wait for him to continue. "I always have and always will", he whispers and proceeds to lay a kiss on your cheek. "Don't play with me", you tell him and he smiles.

"I'm not playing with you", he confirms and kisses your other cheek. Iwaizumi flowers your face with soft kisses and you try dodge them. "Stop it", you give out and he chuckles. "I'm not going to". He held your face for the last one, with his fingers lifting up your chin, letting the two of you look into one another's eyes. He slowly tilts his head down, and as soon as you guys touched, you both closed your eyes.

While your lips moved together passionately, Iwaizumi slides his tongue into your mouth when he feels your hands grip onto his shirt. "I really like you", he says over and over in between kisses. "I really do like you". He hikes you up on him and moves you guys back to the bed, gently laying you down. He deepens the kiss once more before pulling away to kiss your lips. He does it again and continues to pepper you face in kisses playfully, causing you to feel almost embarrassed before pushing him away.

He stares at you for a few seconds and you started to feel a little weird. "You're really pretty", he tells you. You started to feel flustered and he goes back to kissing your cheeks. "Really pretty", he continues while moving down to your neck. "Hot..". He bites and sucks multiple parts of your neck, making you squirm from his touch. He places more kisses trailing down to the middle of your shirt. "So sexy", he mumbles out, while he squashes himself inbetween your chest. He burrows himself inbetween and you push him out almost laughing.

His hands traced around your figure to stop at your hips. "So fucking perfect", he lastly says. He moves off the bed to get on his knees for you. He spreads your legs to expose you to him while he kisses down your thigh till he reaches your centre. He feels your legs tense up but holds them apart as he begins to tease you through your clothing. The tingles and touch of his tongue grazing your clit made you desperate for more contact but each time you bucked you hips closer to him, he would also move himself away.

"Fuck", you breathe out as you put your hands to his hair, trying to get more pressure. He quickly pulls away again, for good this time and he sits back at the bed. He moves you with him to the headboard, resting your back against his chest. He wraps the blind fold that was still on the bed over your eyes and you jump a little. "Shh, it's okay", he said and points you're head back to the front. He kisses your neck, making you shiver at his unknown movements.

"The rules are no touching and making little to no sounds", he whispers onto your skin. You lick your lips and nodded your head in agreement.