Chapter 6

You wake up to rustling on the bed, stirring you awake. "You okay?", Iwaizumi asks you. You stretch and yawn before responding to him. "Yeah, I'm just tired", you say. He kisses your forehead and tells you he's going to bring food up. You thank him and reach for your phone. There was a call from King and Oikawa. You call King back first to get some information.

"Heyyyyy", she greets. "Did you enjoy yourselves?"

You smile at her playfulness and speak up. "I think we enjoyed ourselves a bit too much"

"yeah? How much?"

"six"

"how the hell did you manage to do six rounds? I didn't even think you'd last one, after all the no action you've been getting. You're like a grandma"

"Wow King, thank you for believing in me"

"you're welcome. Also he wanted to let you know he won't be back till the evenings because something came up, aka me"

"That's fine, I'll be back before then anyways"

"you're still there?!"

"I just woke up"

"sheesh, I'm going to leave you so"

"Byeee"

The call cuts and you roll your eyes. A few minutes later, Iwaizumi comes in with two full breakfasts, handing you one for yourself. "Here you are my dear", he says and you almost blush at the name. "Thank you". You start eating and Iwaizumi speaks up. "Are you okay after last night?", he asks. You shrug your shoulders and respond. "Well I know I definitely can't stand, that's for sure", you joke. "If you want, we could have a one on one trainings to help you handle things a little better", he offers. You perk your eyebrow up and look at him.

"Handle 'what' exactly?"

"Well I personally wouldnt use the word handle, due to the fact you struggle so much to take my ginormous co-"

"Shut up right now"

He laughs at your reaction. "I'm being serious though, It'll help you a lot". You bite you lip. "I don't know, as beneficial as it sounds, we both know we are not getting anything done if I'm wearing tight gym pants". He laughs again and smiles. "For once you used your brain, but I'm not going to let an opportunity like that slide". He tells you. "Just let me know the days youre free and ill let you know if I can make it or not", you finally come to a conclusion. "Sounds good to me", he says.

The two of you finish up your food and you eventually try to get out of bed to freshen up. "Actually, where is the bathroom?", you ask, forgetting you're not at home. Iwaizumi takes the plates off you and points to the door. "it's on your left". Your eyes follow his hands, seeing the door he's talking about. "Thank you". You head into the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up.

He can feel himself getting comfortable with you. He feels happy, content, satisfied? He's not sure himself but all he knows is that he likes having you close. At this point he doesn't even care about the whole Oikawa thing. Iwaizumi was just happy being with you. His face feels a little warm after thinking that in his mind. Its too early for that, and he still needs to know you better. He can't help but let his pride show a bit after thinking about how you 'chose' him over one of those two. He felt a little cocky.

Wait.

Chose?

Since when did you choose anyone?

You guys aren't even dating.

Didn't he call you dear?

Well that's a little embarrassing.

His confidence washes away into conflicted emotions. Can he ask you out now? Isn't this early? It's been how many days? Fuck. He's letting this get to his head again. Maybe he should go to the gym. Yeah, the gym seems nice right now. You finally come down the stairs, wearing some of his old clothes he left for you. "Hey, are you busy today? Because I was thinking we could go out and do something... Hello?", you ask, realising you were talking to yourself. "Iwa?", you call out. No answer.