Chapter 2

The bottle spins and lands on Oikawa. "Is it true you like a person called 'King'?", Makki asks. oikawa's jaw dropped and he drinks straight away. You look at him wierdly but he avoids your gaze. "King? As in my best friend?", you question him but he cuts you off. "next question". He spins the bottle and continues the game.

After a good few rounds, Oikawa leaves to go bathroom. The bottle spins and the questions get a bit more interesting.

"what guilty pleasure do you have? "

"what's your body count?"

"What's your biggest kink?"

Matsukawa spins the bottle and it finally lands on you. "Well this should be fun", Kunimi whispers. "Y/n", he says. "Yes?", you reply. "Is there, someone in this room, that you would get with?" You laugh at that question and drink your drink. Iwaizumi watches you and you catch him. You two make eye contact for a split second but to him it felt like eternity. Oikawa comes back and grabs his drink. He takes a sip of it and frowns."This isn't my drink", he says. Everyone checks their cups and the names on them and he looks at your cup.

He takes it off your hand and reads them. They both say 'Oikawa'. "Please tell me you're joking", you say. "y/n, this was a full cup. And a high percentage... how could you not even feel the alcohol in it?", he tells you. You blink at him and pinch the bridge of your nose. "Right, I'm done for the night, you guys continue to have fun", you say annoyed. You walk out of the room and grab a glass of water for you before anything effects you. The others continued to play until it got pretty late and they all decide to head back. Unfortunately the alcoholic hit you way to quickly, and you were left passed out from the effect.

Oikawa heads in the kitchen to grabs his keys to drop these drunk people home and sees you knocked out asleep at the table. He calls Iwaizumi to come over. "Can you help bring my sister up to her room?", he asks. "I'll be back in a bit, I just gotta drop these ones off". Iwaizumi sighs and Oikawa smiles at him. They leave the house and it was just the two of you left. He didn't really know how to approach you in this situation. Oikawa did say you were bad with handling your drinks but he didn't know how bad.

He gently went over to wake you up and you lift your head in response. "Huh? Oh it's just you", you say before yoy stretch and yawn. his eyes move down to your chest rising and then falling, so you decided to catch him out. "My face is just as pretty as my boobs you know", you tease. His eyes snapped away quickly and you laugh. "So, about your number", you ask him. He sits on the table and looks at you. "Did you ask for it?", he questions. You were a bit taking back by his response. "... No", you say.

He was surprised to see you a little embarrassed about asking. It's just a phone number, right? But something about the way you reacted he liked, and he decided to push on further. "Ask me", he says. You look at your phone and ask him. "Could you... please give me your phone number? ", you ask. He lifts your face up with his finger and you make dead eye contact. "You're asking me, not your phone. Now ask me". He doesn't understand what exactly he's doing. He's never done this before. He should just give you the number right?

The look on his face says otherwise. It looked like he wanted you to beg for this number. You see the smirk playing on his face and soon enough, one falls on you. "Fuck you", you say. He let's go of your face and gets off the table. "I guess you didn't want it afterall", he responds. He lifts you up the chair and starts bringing you up to your room. You cling on for your dear life and he laughs. You weren't expecting to be carried at your big age and the fact that he lifted you with ease was too much. He's gotten you flustered too much times today and you felt like he knew it, when in reality, he felt like his chest could explode.

He thinks about how stupid it was to carry you when he literally woke you up. He felt how you had your legs wrapped up around his waist and your head tucked into the crook of his neck. 'Shit', he thought to himself. Why is he doing this in the first place. Is it because of the teasing in the car, was it the phone number situation, is it because he found you attractive ever since he met you when he was 18, before you moved to London and he hasn't seen you for the past 10years. Possibly all three but he didnt want to admit it.

"Relax, I'm not going to drop you", he tells you. "Easy for you to say when you're not being carried". He glances to how tight you were wrapped around him and he smiles. He opens the door and tries to drop you on your bed. Too scared to let go, you cause the both of you to fall onto it. "That wasn't very smart, was it?" he says. You finally let go of him and he pins his arms at both side of you to push him up.

His face was above yours and you both look at each other. Your eyes go from his, down to his lips and back at him. He watches how you looked at him and leaned in a bit closer. "Can I.." you ask him. He brings his face closer and speaks up. "Can you what?", he pushes further. You try move your head up to kiss him but he moves his head back. He moved himself on top of you and holds your face by the chin. "Ask me properly", he instructs. You eyes scan his face and you ask again. "Can..", was all you could get out and god did he love it.

He liked the way you get embarrassed from asking him something. Especially the fact he was a year younger. He liked the control he had over you with this, feeling your face heat up with embarrassment. "Please fuc-". Suddenly the front door opens and Oikawa is back. Iwaizumi gets off you and heads downstairs to him. "Look don't be mad but I kind of have an emergency so I might not be back till tomorrow", Oikawa says. "Can you stay with her till then. She could have a really bad headache in the morning". Iwaizumi blinks at him. "She's that bad?" "Very bad with them", he comfirms back. Iwaizumi sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Fine".

Oikawa leaves the house again and Iwaizumi heads back up to you again. "Stop being so awkward", you say to yourself. You hear him come up the stairs and you feel your heart beating. You were literally about to ask him to fuck you. Are you crazy? It's just the way that he's talking is getting to you. After all you're older. You should stand your ground. You're a grown woman for fucks sake. Up your game a bit.

You start to feel a bit more confident and turned to look at the room entrance. Unfortunately all of that washes away as soon as you hear the door handle being turned. You freeze and feel your heart beating a bit too hard for your liking. He enteres the room and noticed you in your underwear. You were wearing a black laced bra with matching panties that sit on your waist comfortably. You were lying on your back, your head on your pillows and your legs arched up. He makes eye contact with you and comes closer. He climbs over you again and you take a deep breath. "What were you asking me?", he asks.

You close your eyes and feel his hands start from your hips and slowly move up the side of your torso. He continues to go back and forth, just up till he was able to cup your breast a little, and back down. You decided to let him win. "Please just fuck me".