Chapter 7

You both leave after King transfered her coffee to a takeaway cup. "You did not have to get every last drop of that coffee", you scold her. "Sorry money isn't important to you I guess", she snaps back. "It's time I'm worried about right now, I can't tell where he's gone". "He turned into the alley by the car park". You stare at King weirdly. "What? Don't look at me, you're the one who wants to stalk him". You shush her and pull her with you to start walking.

"How have I never noticed this place?", you say, walking down the alley. "What's even on the other side?" King finishes her coffee and answers. "a salon, a restaurant, gas station, school, a gym up the road, a park a-" - "A gym?" your ears perk up at his information. "He looks like he works out", King says. "He wouldn't be an athletic trainer if he didn't", you tell her.

"So he trains people"

"Yeah?"

"And that girl, what was she wearing?"

"A mini skirt"

"Don't you even try that bullshit, she was wearing gym clothes"

"Even worse, now let's hurry up"

You gym continue walking, while King scolds you on your actions. "That still doesn't excuse on that disappearance", you argue. "I just want to talk and that's it". You arrive at the gym and glance and King. "King, don't you have like a membership or something, so we can get in?" she throws away her coffee cup. "How do you know that?" "Well, all of that back there definitely had to have come from somewhere". She nudges your arm and opens the door. "shut up".

King pulls you towards the lift for the second floor and the two of you head up. "Where are we going?" you ask her. "second floor is where all the personal training happens". Your heart starts to thump. What on earth are you doing? You should have just answered the call instead of this nonsense. The lift comes to a stop and the doors slowly open for you two to see double doors and windows in front of you both. You duck down a small bit and head to one of the slightly opened windows.

"Now what is this?", you whisper and King follows your eyes. Iwaizumi was standing while the girl's legs were wrapped around his waist from the front. Iwaizumi held her firmly while she tries to pull herself up using her upper body. "Is this what you guys do?", you ask King. She stares in amazement and shakes her head. "Well this is something". Iwaizumi counts for her to bring herself back up. "Okay, three, two, one and.."

She struggles but manages to finally pull herself forward. She throws her arm around Iwaizumi while he praises her. She faces him back again smiling. "I finally did it!", she cheers. You roll your eyes but continue watching. "You're going to have to be quicker though", he says. Her hand runs from the side of his jaw, into his hair. "At least let me get away with this win", she says before leaning in to kiss him. King and your eyes widen.

Iwaizumi turns his head and feels a kiss on his cheek. "You know how I feel about that kind of stuff, Kai", Iwaizumi warns. "I already have someone". Kai scoffs. "From what you told me, I think you do not". You eyebrows furrow and you hold Kings hand tight.

"what are you even saying right now-"

"I'm saying that with the way you up and left after sex and the way she declined your call, means you don't have anyone. You ruined your shot"

"And now you're talking too much"

"Maybe she did pick someone else, maybe that's why she denied your call cause she's too busy getting comfort from someone better"

"Don't push it."

"It's not like you guys are together anyways, I'm trying to help you get over something that wasn't even there"