Chapter 11

You ring your doorbell for Oikawa to answer and welcome you inside. "Where is your car?", he asks and you immediately curse. "I left it at work", you grumble and Oikawa laughs. "How do you leave a whole CAR at work? What? so you just walked home?", he jokes and you mock him. "What did you just walk home? No I flew". He looks at you seriously for a second and you roll your eyes. "I obviously got a lift home", you point out the obvious and go sit down in the living room. You flop onto the couch and let out a massive sigh.

"Y/n?", Oikawa calls from the kitchen. "I'll be going to America in three days", he yells back. You roll over on your side as you hear him come back into the living room. "In three days? We like barely even got to catch up with each other", you say and he shrugs his shoulders. "You hung out with King more than me", you state and he sits down on an opposite chair. "You and Iwa did the same thing and I didn't complain", he defends and you look at him unseriously. "Shut up", He says and you tiredly laugh.

"Are you still mad at him?", you ask and he let's out a sigh of frustration. "I'm not- look. It isn't his fault, I've known he's always had some what of a thing for you it's just- my friends are too controversial and have too much of messy lives that I'm scared that it'll effect you too- including Iwa's", he admits. "I'm not against you guys, but I'm not 100% on board with it, until the relationship seems stable". You stare at him for a few seconds.

"I asked if you're still mad at him, not if you approved or not, but still it was nice to hear some insight". Oikawa scoffs and stands up again. "I'm not mad at him! Just, I'm just being petty and letting my ego win so I don't apologise... Though I did go a little far. Just thinking gives me second hand embarrassment. But I did mean everything I said", he rants and you agree with him. "Exactly, that was very embarrassing for you and I hope you learn not to butt into things that aren't your business", you add.

He grabs one of the pillows from his couch and flings it at full speed towards you. "Are you trying to kill me?!", you yell and he flings another. "No I'm trying to shut you up", he replies and grabs the last pillow. "Alright! Alright! You win! Damn", you accept but he still smashes it on your head anyways. There was silence before the two of yall start laughing again. "OH fuck", Oikawa curses. "What happened", you ask and he gives you a familiar look.

"NO", you yell and he pleads. "Y/n, please! I forgot about them, I'll even clean up afterwards", he offers and you fling a pillow back. "You can't keep using my house that you don't pay rent for as a venue for your little friends", you give out but he still won't budge. "Y/n, this is so important to me- look I'm gone in three days and you won't have to see me again, and I'll pay if there's any damages, just this once", he negotiations and you let out a final sigh.

"Who exactly is coming?". He smiles brightly and quickly explains. "So it's going to be some our team captains that we were in highschool with and they can bring a plus one of they want", he explains and you nod your head. "Fine, just be careful please". He cheers and you throw another pillow, this time hitting him directly on the neck. "What was that for?!", he yells and you ignore Him. You check your phone to see a text from Hina asking to meet up later this week.

You suggest a cafe meet up for in three days and she picked the time for one o clock.

HINA
Can't wait! We have so much to catch up on😉 

She sends you a snap of her still chilling in the cafe drawing away. When Oikawa walks back into the room, you smile and take a quick picture of him with the flash on. "Um exuse me????", he says and you laugh. "Can I at least see what I look like?" You flip the phone to show him and he looks quite happy. "I still look great so, you can send it", he says smugly and you sent it. "Y/n why did you send it?!", he yells and you gave him a weird look.