Chapter 3

Your eyes open wide when you feel his warm lips pressed against yours. A gasp escape your mouth and he slides his tongue past your lips. He devoured your mouth in one swift move, leaving you breathless in a few seconds. His kisses were slow and sensual but still fought every single bit of dominance you had left. You held onto his broad shoulders for my intimacy and he expressed his love for your touch with his lips. It felt amazing and he could suddenly feel you smiling into the kiss. He breaks away from it and stares at you for a few seconds before diving back in.

"Shit", he mumbles into the kiss. He didn't expect to go this far. Are you two really going to do it? Can he do it? If Oikawa finds out, he's going to be pissed. As his brain overloads with questions, you wrapped your arms around his neck and slid your hands in his hair. You slowly pull on it, earning a groan from him. He curses and trails himself down your jaw. Your hands accidentally fall to your neck and covered where you are most sensitive. He didn't waste even two seconds peeling your hand away with ease and he drags his tongue before he sucks on your sweet spot.

You let out a long whine and his kisses got more aggressive. He finally gets up and sees what he's done. He saw how he basically covered your neck with bruises and hickies and his eyes widen a bit. Oikawa is going to kill him. You notice his hesitation and you sit up with him. You hug him from behind as he sat in the edge of the bed and kiss his temple down to his jaw, slowly moving down his neck and biting him back. He turns to look at you and you capture him into your kiss.

Your kisses were different. They started off soft and sweet, swiftly progressing in speed and intensity, making him have to match your movements. The kiss got more aggressive by the second and you broke off it unexpectedly. You dropped down to his dick while sticking your ass in the air for him. Before you could even do anything else, a spank was placed on your ass. A hard gasp came out of your mouth and you look up at him. "Who told you you could do that?", he says. His hand rubs the soreness of your ass in circles.

You knew if you answered him wrong you would get another one. "I asked you?", you let out. He gives your ass a squeeze, before spanking you again. "You asked me to fuck you, not if you could suck me off", he corrected. You mutter under your breath and he grabs your face again. "What was that princess?" You turn your face away from him but he forces it back. "Do you have any other requests?", he teases. You could tell he's having fun with this. "Fuck you", you spit back. Another spank lands on your ass and you let out another whine. You could feel yourself throb at every single hit you got.

"I want... to suck you off", you finally let out. Pleased by your response, he rewards you with deep kiss to show his satisfaction before he adjusts himself on the bed. He rests his back against the headboard and puts his arm behind his head. He gestures down at his pants and you follow his eyes. You come closer to it and look at him while pulling out his dick. He watches all your movements and helps you push your hair out your face. You lick him up before taking him in one go. He lets out a strong groan, feeling himself hit the back of your throat. His head tilts back and you continue doing your work.

He groans as you take him in again and making a pop noise when you release him. Now you both were enjoying this. You bob your head faster and suck him harder. He let's out a curse and grabs a fist full of your hair. You let out a low moan and he pushes your head down on him again. "Fuck, Y/n, wait, I'm going to.." he bites out. He tries to remove you before his release but you hold onto him, letting everything enter your mouth. You remove yourself off him and let him watch you swallow.

You open your mouth and stuck out your tongue to show him. "Fucking brat", he growls and you smile. He roughly pushes you back and flips you over onto your stomach causing you to yelp. He lifts your ass in the air and removes your underwear down with his fingers. You reach to unclasp your bra but he catches your hands behind your back. "Don't do things without permission", he repeats before grinding onto your lower half.

Your back arches more, pressing your pussy onto him and when he removes himself back, he sees how his pants were soaked. "So fucking wet", he whispers."mhm", you hum back in response. His finger enters your slit and finds its way to your entry. After a few pumps, he adds his second finger in. His speed builds up with every thrust and your moans start to fill the room. "Oh fuck", you whine out. Your legs start to get limp and he flips you over onto your back.

You don't get a chance to process what's going on before he goes down on you. He takes your clit in one big suck and your head flies back. The moan you let out could definitely be heard by the neighbours. He continues to lap at your clit and your hands flew to his hair. Tugging on it, he let's out a growl. His fingers insert back in, matching the pace of his tongue and you lost it. You felt a knot in your stomach and you hands pushed him down further.

"Oh god, please, please, let me-, don't, fuck", you breathe out and he detaches from you before you released. A long whine came from you as you felt his fingers slide out of you. You watch him take his ring and middle finger and sucks them clean. "You're really loud", he tells you. You try catch your breath lying on the bed and reply back. "Is that a bad thing?" He kisses you and angles his dick at your opening. "Not at all sweetheart".

He kisses you more as he finally rolls himself in you. Your moans were muffled once again and you grip onto the back of his t - shirt. "Fuck you're big", you breathe out. "Shut up and take it", he says, biting your lip and releasing it. "I planned on anywaysssOH FUCK". You were cut off by how fast his thrusting pace was. The way his hips rolled, immediately hitting your good spot cause more moans of ecstasy to leave you. Your legs are now places on his shoulders and he thrusts hard.

He picks up the pace even more and you grip onto his t - shirt hard. "Please", you cry out. He suddenly stops all together and your eyes relax to close. He draws his hips outwards, leaving his tip and quickly rolls himself back into you at a shocking pace. You're eyes shoot back open and you gasp. He repeats it over and over, each time leaving a loud moan from your mouth until he finally picks up to his original pace. His hand presses flat on your stomach to feel himself in you and you lose it.

"Can I..", you let out. His breathing becomes more shakey feeling close at his limits too. "Ask properly", he bites out. He's thrusts were becoming more aggressive by the second, bringing you closer to your release. "Can I please cum?", you let out. "Please, Iwa, I can't". His thumb slides down to your clit and starts rubbing it where you like it. You feel that knot building up in your tummy again and feel it becoming undone.

Your eyes flutter close and and a wave of satisfaction flushes over you as you feel yourself cum. Iwaizumi feels your walls clamp down onto him, throbing and he finishes shortly after you. He thrusts a few more times after releasing and pulls out of you. The two of you make out desperate for each others touch. He separates, leaving you two puffing for air.

"Are you okay?" he puffs out. "Yeah", you respond back. The two of you look at each other and laugh, not believing what you had both had done. He gets off the bed and you sit up. He notices his cum leak out of you and realise he didn't use a condom. "Shit", he says. You raise an eyebrow at him and roll your eyes. "You're only worried about that now?", you give out. "I'm really sorry", he says. You clean yourself up and head underneath your covers, facing away from him.

"It's fine, I'm on the pill".

His head snaps towards you and you pretend to go to sleep, trying to hide the biggest grin on your face. "Fucking brat", he says before pouncing on you. You let out a squeals and laughs trying to escape him. He finally catches you and holds the sides of your jaw for you to face him. You both stare at each other for a few seconds smiling before he squeezes his fingers to make your cheeks into a duck face. He does it twice and you try push his face away.

"Stop messing around", you tell him off and he laughs. He kisses your duck lips and lets you go afterwards. Iwaizumi fixes himself up a bit and turns around to face you. You move the duvet and pat the bed for him to sleep with you. "Your brother will kill me", he says. You raise your eyebrow and look at him. "What? you're scared of him?", you reply in a taunting manner.

He gives in and you smile when he takes off his shirt and lies with you. He pulls you close to his chest and you throw your arm over him. "You really need to watch how you talk to me", he warns. "Are we forgetting who's older?", you reply back. He kisses the top of your head and shushes you. "Go to sleep". After some bickering, the two of you finally fall sound asleep holding each other close till the next day.