14.5.2

You woke up to find yourself engulfed in Atsumu's arms, pressed against his warm body, which you wouldn't mind if you weren't pissed off at him. Carefully, you look at him and let out a heavy sigh. Your hand moves to hold the side of his face, down his shoulder, and you run your fingers back and forth over his arms. "You're so stupid," you whisper, kissing him on the cheek before trying to leave the bed. "You're worse than me," he says, holding you closer and not letting you escape, then kissing you back on the lips, and things start to feel heated again.

Atsumu climbs on top of you without breaking away, and you can feel him trying not to grind on you. "Shit, I'm going to get hard," he mutters between the muffled kisses, and you tap his back for him to get off you. "Atsu—please, wait," you ask, and he finally releases your lips.

"What, you don't like it?"

"Atsumu, what even are we at this point?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you don't just randomly start kissing your close friend passionately in the morning after what we did last night."

"Sorry, was it too much?"

"I know you have a brain in there somewhere."

"You don't want to be friends?"

"Why did you act like that yesterday? Were you just blowing off some steam, or do you even feel something for me in that way in that head of yours?"

He pauses to think of an answer.

"I was annoyed that you would go off with someone else."

That's not the answer you were hoping for.

"Someone else? Well, I mean, you haven't even asked me out. It's literally a miracle I'm not with someone else."

"I'm not going to ask you like this. It would need to be done properly."

"Usually, you would ask someone out before the whole intimacy part."

"We're practically together anyways," he brushes off, and you roll your eyes and go back under the duvet. After finally dragging you out of bed, it was at least 4:00 PM before you stopped being stubborn.

The doorbell rings, and you run away from Atsumu to answer it. He playfully chases you down the halls, and before he grabs you, you manage to unlock the door and open it. He swings you around as you laugh, but a throat clears at the front door. "Enough, I'm already lonely," King says before dragging you outside the house. She ushers you to the car before walking back up to Atsumu. "If you make them cry, I want you to remember, I always go through with everything. Be it now. Be it later, I don't forget shit."

Atsumu glares at King once she finishes, and she laughs. "I'll have her home by five." She gets into the car and hands you a pair of shoes to wear. "Why did you go back?" you ask, and she presses a finger to your lips as she hushes you. "Just focus on the place we're going." Later, you guys arrive at a clothes store to buy yourself something to wear for this last-minute invite. "Is there a dress code?" King asks, and you shake your head. "Not one that I know of." She immediately drags you into the store and already has some outfits picked out for you.

A few minutes later, you walk out of the dressing room feeling a little exposed. "King, this top does not feel secure," you say, and she laughs. "It's secure, I promise, but we can try something else," she says. Later, you come back out with a black dress that you feel confident in. Yes, the dress is a bit long, but the double slits have you in a chokehold you don't want to escape. Another thing you like is how the top and the skirt look like two separate pieces, except they are connected by fabric strips that wrap around your body. It's the right amount of classy but the right amount of sassy; it's perfect.