Seeing that it was getting harder with him almost on the edge of crying, Hoseok coldly stated, 'Just leave, don't disturb us.'

Namjoon just went to his room and locked the door. He was completely broken. Why were the members acting like that all of a sudden? Everything was fine yesterday. Did he do something that hurt the others unknowingly? Was he a bad leader? Were they gonna leave him?

He curled up on his bed and cried his heart out. He felt so helpless and pathetic. He couldn't live without his members. 

Just as he left the living room, the members exhaled a long breath. 

'Hyung, it's too difficult! He was crying!' Jimin whined, wiping his own tears that had filled his eyes 

'I know, should we tell him?' Jin offered

'But then the surprise wouldn't be a surprise anymore hyung... ' Taehyung remarked with a sad pout himself 

******

It was noon now. They gathered to have lunch at the dining table. Namjoon wasn't there. Maybe he was still crying in his room.

Yoongi and Jimin decided to go check. They stood outside the room, clearly hearing Namjoon's soft cries. Jimin looked like he would start crying himself when Yoongi knocked on the door. The sounds from inside immediately stopped. They knocked lightly again and stood waiting. 

Footsteps were heard and the door slowly opened revealing their leader although right now he just looked like a lost child. His eyes were puffy, his nose swollen with crimson cheeks. He definitely cried a lot.

'Come for lunch.' Yoongi grimly said, fighting his urge to comfort the younger one

Suga was already leaving and Jimin followed. But just as he was about to go down the stairs, Namjoon gently grabbed Yoongi's wrist 

'What?' Yoongi turned around

'W-Why are do-doing this h-hyung?' 

'Stop your drama and let me go'

'Hyung please. Why are you all ignoring me? Tell me, where was my fault?' he innocently asked, tightening his grip

'Namjoon, leave.' Suga said, controlling his frustration over this whole situation

'No hyu-'

'I SAID LEAVE!' Yoongi snapped away his wrist from Namjoon's hold with enough force to push the leader sideways.

His foot slipped.

'AHH!' 

'NAMJOONIE HYUNG!'

Jimin quickly extended his hand but it was too late. Namjoon fell down the long staircase. His head hitting the hard steps, some of which already had drops of blood. The two stood at the top of the stairs, eyes widened, staring down in horror. Namjoon lay unconscious at the end of the stairs, a small pool of blood forming underneath his head. A trail of blood travelled down the side of his face to his neck, staining his shirt a bit.

Jimin rushed down, stumbling on his wobbly legs. He sat beside the leader's lifeless looking body. Then gently lifted Namjoon's head and placed it on his lap.