💎 (OS) Meri Khushi ~

Heyyy Everyone! It's Vera here and I desperately wanted to write a shot where Monami gives it back to Aneesh. So sick and tired of him, just hope Monu shows him the way out soon! 😤🙄🤞🏼

This shot is just my take on the episode where Karan-Mr.Mahajan-Monami go to dinner together~ Hope ya'll enjoy it! 💖

====================

The dinner plan had gone ways Monami hadn't anticipated, her excitement to formally reveal her & Karan's relationship to her father had all turned upside down within an hour. 

Mr. Mahajan and Karan had-had an argument leading to Karan's furious walk-out. And although Monu hadn't entirely heard their conversation, she knew exactly who was in the wrong. 

Monami grabbed her purse from off of the chair and left the restaurant, following behind an agitated Karan- But not before passing Mr. Mahajan a disappointed look. But he couldn't care less, he straightaway pulled out his phone and texted Aneesh, "hum wapis aarahe hai, tum taiyaar rehna". 

He smirked to himself, thinking that the plan he'd devised with Aneesh had done the trick, but little did he know that Monami had changed and saw beyond the facade he was putting on. 

· · · · · · ·

"Karan! Karan!"  Monami called out as she stood on the sidewalk but he'd already drove away. She sighed, "kya soocha tha aur kya hogaya! I shouldn't have forced Karan to come here in the first place" she murmured to herself.  

Just then her father entered the scene as well, he grinned seeing no sign of Karan there. He put his hand on Monu's shoulder to catch her attention, "Chalo Monami, mere saath chalo. Karan toh tumhe chod ke chala gaya!".

Monami stared at him in disbelief for a second, "no thanks, mein chali jaoungi" she said in a polite manner of course, and before he could argue further, she sat in an auto-rickshaw and left from there. 

⚬ ⚬ ⚬ ⚬ ⚬ 

Monami sat worried the entire ride, thinking of what must be going through Karan's head, she knew the lengths to his anger and feared she might've hurt him in a way she hadn't meant to. 

"KARAN!" was what she'd yelled after she'd witnessed her father and him fighting and he'd just left from there disappointedly, without saying a word to her. 

"Aise kon karta hai! Itne lectures deta hai courage pe, problems face karne pe! Aur aaj kuch bina bole hi chala gaya! Itna bhi trust nahi hai mere upar usse, mein thodi na usse daanti, Abhi academy pounch ke pouchti houn!" she muttered as she folded her arms over her chest. 

A few minutes later the rickshaw came to a halt, Monami quickly paid the driver and hopped out of the vehicle. She immediately spotted Karan's jeep parked in the driveway. Monami rushed inside and just then saw Karan walking up the stairs. 

She bolted towards him and caught his arm from behind, stopping him in his tracks. "Karan" she said softly but he didn't turn. "Monami please! I know jo tumne dekha usske baad tum mere se kya kehna chahti ho!" he said, worry and hurt quite detectable in his voice. 

Monami positioned herself in front of him, sliding her palm across his cheek. "kehna toh bohot kuch hai, but tumhe nahi...Jo galat hai usse" ~ Karan met her gaze, which he'd expected to hold anger for him but it didn't, considering the way she'd seen him behave with her father, he hadn't expected her to be acting the way she was. 

Karan questioned her with his eyes and she let out a heavy sigh before jumping into his embrace and engulfing him into a tight hug, she needed it before she bravely faced everything.