🥀 (3-Shot) Sincerely, Mine ~ 2

Heyy Guyss!! Thank-you soo much for all the love on the previous part ❤️
Here's part 2, hope ya'll enjoy! 💖

=========================

=-=-=-=-=
Karan led Monami to the dance floor as she gazed at him confused, "what is he doing??!" was the question that kept swirling around in her head, she knew him and this was soooo not like the Khadoos Shergill she knew. 

Oo..oho ho..Oo..Oho..

The song started and it only added to Karan's flirt avatar, he jerked Monami to himself as she collided with his chest, Monami swallowed, and stared at him wide-eyed. 

Tum ho..Tum ho paas mere
Saath mere, Ho tum youn..
Jitna mehsoos karun tumko
Utna hi paa bhi loon

Karan placed his hand on Monami's back and she put her hand on his shoulder, hesitantly though. Then finally their free hands met. Together, they danced to the music, their feet in perfect sync of the beating of their hearts. "Monami" Karan said as he twirled her around, only to pull her back to himself, closer than they were before. 

Tum ho...Mere liye
Mere liye, Ho tum youn..
Khud ko mein haar gaya tumko
Tumko main jeeta hoon

She hummed in response, gazing directly into his deep brown orbs as her arms went around his nape. "who was that g-guy?", he asked Monami who casually replied, "an old college time friend", she turned her head to smile at Aneesh- who'd been watching the two in envy. "he's a nice guy" she said ~ Karan turned her back around immediately, her back facing Aneesh now. "forget him" he said. 

Oo..Oho..Oo..oho ho..
Oo..Oho..Tum ho..

A lopsided smirk formed on Monami's face, "kyun? are you, by any chance...jealous?" she asked bluntly, Karan grew a little conscious, "how'd she know?" he thought to himself. "N-No!" he defensively answered as he spun her around twice before capturing her in his embrace once more. 

Kahin se...Kahin ko bhi
Aao bewajah chale
Pooche bina kisi se, Hum mile..
Bandishein naa rahin, koi baaki..
Tum ho...

They swayed to the rhythm of the song, Monami nodded, totally unconvinced- "But I thought you didn't like to dance" she said. "people change!" he replied, tucking a strand of hair behind Monami's ear. He knew Aneesh's stare was still glued upon him and Monami. Jealousy and possessiveness had taken over every bit of him and he wanted to show the dude that Monu was his, although he himself hadn't fully realized it until the past few minutes.

Tum ho..Paas mere
Saath mere, Ho tum youn..
Jitna mehsoos karun tum ko
Utna hi paa bhi loon

Karan turned her around and wrapped his arms around her tightly, his breath fanned her neck. He lifted her up from the ground a little and they both circled around in their spot. He lowered her to the ground, still back-hugging her securely, "you're looking very hot today, Rani Sahiba" he whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. 

Oo..Oho..Oo..oho ho..
Oo..Oho..Tum ho..

Monami opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, except a wide grin formed on her face, now this was the compliment she'd been dying to hear out of her Khadoos Shergill's mouth. She lowered her gaze as her cheeks reddened. 

Kis tarah..cheenega..
Mujhse yeh jahan
Tumhe...Tum..bhi ho
Kya fikar, Aab humein..

As the song progressed Karan acknowledged that all that he felt for Monami was quite visible in front of everyone now, and honestly, he felt happy about it- like a load had been lifted off of his chest, he wouldn't need to hide his feelings like they didn't exist anymore.