✨ (3-Shot) You & I ~ 3

Heyyy Guys! It's Vera here and here's the third and last part to this TS series, hope ya'll enjoy it! Do lmk how it was! 💖

=====================

Soon after everyone had finished their dinner and after a little chit-chat they dispersed to their respective rooms.

Monami was walking down the hall, lost in her thoughts when she felt someone's hand grip her arm and pull her back. Her first instinct was to yell but she recognized the touch, how could she now though? It was Karan.

He pulled her and pinned her against the wall while his arms snaked around her waist. Monami's heart started to race, this was sooooo out of character for "Special Agent Karan Shergill", but again, he was being unlike his usual akru and khadoos self these past couple of days and as a matter of fact, she vaguely knew the reason why.

She swallowed nervously as she uttered, "Ka-Karan?".

"Hmm" Karan replied ever so casually, like he wasn't openly romancing with Monami in the academy hallway. Karan tucked a strand of hair behind Monami's ear, "feeling better?" he asked softly.

Their proximity was making it hard for Monami to focus on what he was saying, rather she was finding it extremely difficult to divert her gaze from his face, she just nodded and stared at him without blinking even once.

Now that Karan had accepted his feelings as well, he could see the love Monu had for him in her eyes, so pure and endearing. "I have something I want to say" he said.

Monami: Y-Yes Karan, she replied as she eagerly waited for him to say it.

He had planned to confess now, he was determined to get his, "dil ki baat" across fully this time. Karan had planned a little date for them on the balcony, "I-I", he began but Monami shushed him by pressing her finger against his lips, taken a back Karan's questioned her through his eyes.

Monami pointed towards the hall and they heard someone in the hallway, Karan and Monami turned their heads only to see Aneesh angrily walking and murmuring something to himself. Monami swiftly slipped her hand into Karan's, immediately feeling a spark.

"Let's go from here, isse pehle yeh humein dekh le" Monami whispered to Karan while a grin formed on his face, confirming that Monami was not at all interested in Aneesh, rather she was tried of him swarming around her 24/7.

Karan: I have the prefect place! he replied as he tightened his hold on Monami's hand and they both waited for Aneesh to pass by them. And as he did, Karan and Monami snuck right out of there.

---------

Monami felt as if she was dreaming, anti-romance Karan Shergill, was being this way. She recalled his cave confession and a gush of happiness surged through her.

Dil Ka Dariya Beh Hi Gaya

Ishq Ibadat Bann Hi Gaya

Khudko Mujhe Tu Saup De

Meri Zaroorat Tu Bann Gaya

Karan led her to the beautifully decorated balcony that had different lights hung all across as well as flowers, food, and loads of comfy looking cushions. Monami's smile grew wider seeing the set-up.

Karan secured the balcony door and pulled the curtains that he'd specially had installed for the reason that they wouldn't be seen or disturbed by anyone. "Karan, yeh saab?" she asked beaming with pleasure.

Baat dil ki nazaron ne ki

Sach keh raha teri kasam

Tere bin aab na leinge ek bhi dum

Tujhe kitna chahne laage hum

Karan walked over to Monami and softly held her hands as if they were made out of glass. They both paused for a moment, staring at each other lovingly, conveying their feelings using their eyes before a "second" verbal confession took place.

Karan: Monami, tum bohot special ho mere liye, tum jab se meri life mein aayi ho meine woh saab kiya jo meine kabhi soocha nahi tha ke mein doobara karounga...he paused, "Param bhaiyya ki death ke baad meine apne aap se promise kiya tha ke apne dil mein kabhi bhi kissi ko jagah nahi dounga, kabhi bhi kissi ko apni life mein important nahi banaoga but mein yeh nahi jaanta tha ke pyaar pe kissi ka zor nahi chal sakta"

Tere bin aab na leinge ek bhi dum

Tujhe kitna chahne laage hum

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam

Tujhe kitna chahne laage hum

Tears brimmed to the corners of Monami's eyes hearing the first part of his confession, she moved a step closer to him while he continued speaking seeing her response, "Mujhe pata hi nahi chala ke kab mujhe tumse pyaar hogaya...jab tumne confess kiya tab mujh mein accept karne ki himmat nahi thi, tumhare pyaar ko thukarna meri majboori thi par meri sabse barhi galti bhi. Saach toh yeh hai Monami ke mein tumse bohot pyaar karta houn, bohot zyada. Tumhare bina apna future imagine bhi nahi kar sakta.....Meine tumhara dil dukhaya usske liye I'm sorry and I love you."

Karan: Kya tum mujhe ek aur chance de sakti ho, please?

Baat dil ki nazaron ne ki

Sach keh raha teri kasam

Tere bin aab na leinge ek bhi dum

Tujhe kitna chahne laage hum

Monami was overwhelmed with all that he'd confessed, she felt special and loved when she gazed into his usually stern, but now gone soft eyes, Monami nodded happily as the tears she'd been trying to hold in managed to escape her eyes.

Monami jumped into his arms and hugged him with all her might, burying her face in the crook of his neck while he held his "dhadkan" tightly to himself, both stood as one in the moonlight soaking in the love they felt in each other's arms.

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
Tujhe kitna chahne laage hum

A few moments later Monami lifted her head off of his chest and gazed directly into his eyes, both of them moved their faces closer to each other until their lips met, sharing a soft lip-lock, pouring their love into it, Monami and Karan we're now official!

Tujhe kitna chahne laage hum...

===

That night was the best of both of their lives, they laid down and spent their time star-gazing with their hands interlocked tightly.

The scene zoomed out to focus on a shooting star followed by Monami and Karan both making silent promises.

"and suddenly all the love songs we're about you..." (-Unknown)

//The End//

=======================

Thanks for reading! Please do drop in your views. 💜

Lots of love and stay safeeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸