🔐 (OS) My Special Someone ~

Heyyy everyone! It's Vera here and I had forgotten that Valentine's Day was today so here's an OS which I penned down within 20 minutes, so pls ignore any mistakes and I hope ya'll enjoy it!😅💖

Happy Valentines Day! ily guys! ❤️🤍

=========================

Karan twisted and turned in his bed, not being able to sleep. His mind was too preoccupied with the happenings of the past two days that he just couldn't seem to shut his brain and doze off. 

"Monami-Mr. Mahajan-Aneesh" were the three people he'd been thinking about subconsciously ever since they'd come to the village for Sanjana's wedding. Ever since Aneesh had entered their lives, problems in between him and Monami kept arising. 

Karan was sure of the fact that Aneesh and Mr. Mahajan had joined forces to cause trouble in between him and Monami. He also knew how emotionally vulnerable his Monu was and how the two were taking advantage of the fact. 

"Mera aur Monami ka rishta bhale hi kuch dinon pehle baana ho, par humara rishta kamzoor bilkul nahi hai...Larhege but kabhi bhi alag nahi hoge" he murmured to himself as he sat up on his bed, "problems sort out karne chahiye, pyaar mein ego ki koi jagah nahi hoti" he heard a half-asleep Faizi mumble before he turned the lamp off and went back to sleep. 

Karan hummed,"kal woh namuna bhi yahan par pounch jaiga, aur usske rehte toh koi bhi problem solve hone se raha!", Karan pulled the covers off of himself and slipped on his shoes. 

He checked his phone,"11:17pm"  ~ As per the fact that it was pretty late at night and the rooms were all close together, he tip-toed out of there quietly, making sure to not make a sound. He turned the flashlight on and looked for the room he saw Monami enter a while back, he couldn't afford to enter the wrong room now, he knew it would lead to a whole new drama. 

Karan finally reached a door he recognized and prayed it would be the one Monami had gone into, he slightly turned the doorknob and peeked in, after shining the flashlight in there, he immediately spotted Monami's black suitcase, her neon scarf attached to the top handle. 

He sighed a breath of relief and whispered, "Monami! Monu!", but she didn't budge, he held his breath and carefully entered the room and straightaway went to Monami's bed, "Monami!" he quietly uttered as he shook her a little while shining the light onto her.

Monu turned her head, took the earphones out of her ears and opened her eyes, "Karan?!" she mumbled as her eyes widened before she shot up into a sitting position. "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?!" she mumbled to him. "Shshhhhhhh" Karan pointed towards a sleeping Suman Ji and Chitra on the other side of the room. "bahar chalo, batata houn" he said to her in a low voice and she nodded. 

Monami soundlessly stood up and grabbed her shawl from the closet, "let's go" she whispered to him after wearing her shoes. 

They snuck out of the room and quietly left the guesthouse, "Karan? Aab baatao, iss waqt tum yeh kya kar rahe ho?" Monami asked him. He slipped his hand into hers and pulled her a little closer to himself. "koi dekh lega" she gasped as she looked around, making sure they were alone. 

Karan: Toh dekh le! Tum meri girlfriend ho na, phir darr kis baat ka? Koi galat kaam thodi na kar rahe hai, he smirked. 

A smile automatically formed on Monami's face but then she remembered that they had some issues to resolve before they could proceed normally. She tried hard to wipe off her smile and said, "Karan, yahan par hum aise behave nahi kar sakte...." she averted her gaze from his face.