Veer brought some fresh clothes for Rani.
He then with a towel he started drying her hair and wiping the water off her arms.

Veer: jaldi se kapde badal karlijiye...zyada der inn bheege kapdo mai mat rahiye...ok?

Rani tilted her head to the right.

Rani: humme bohut gussa...aaraha hai... dactor saab...

Veer: kyu kya hua?😳

Rani: ee besharam ko dekhiye...kaise chipak rha hai aapse....

She said pointing towards his wet shirt that was sticking to his body.
Veer couldn't help but chuckle.
Rani and nasha are an epic combo!

Veer: gussa mat hoiye Rani...isse abhi badal lunga mai...😄.... Abhi aap change karlijiye aur mai bhi change karke aata hoo..

After a significant amount of time he came out only to find Rani sitting on the bed in her blouse and petticoat with that shawl wrapped around her.

Veer: Rani aapne saree kyu nhi pehni?😳

Rani: humse...naahi pehna jaa raha...Dactor sab🥺...

Veer: Rani....aap koshish to kijiye, hojayega.

Rani: humne... bohut....koshish ki😭...

Veer: accha,accha...thik hai. Mai kuch karta hoo..😕

He went and picked up the saree in his hand.

Veer: Rani ne bataya to thha kaise pehnte hai... ekbr koshish krke hi dekhta hoo...bas yehi ek chara hai...

Veer said to himself before dimming the lights of the room.

He went towards Rani and placed her hands on his shoulder.

Veer: aap aese chupchap khari rehna ok?

She nodded.

He slowly started to twist the other end of her saree around her waist. After twisting and tucking in your saree, he somehow managed to make the pleats and stowed them into the petticoat near her navel, pulling her closer in the process.
Post an eyelock, he brought the pallu from under her right arm, and kept it on her left shoulder letting it flow freely.

[Kripya iss scene ko apne tareeke se imagine karle🙏]

Veer: hogaya!🤩

Rani looked at herself. The saree wasn't perfect but undoubtedly good.

Rani: aap...(pulling his cheeks) bohut pyaare hai...dactor saab...aap sabseee acche hai.

She grabbed his hands and started making him dance with her whilst humming a song.

Veer: Rani...kal boht nachliya...aur nhi horha mujse..

Rani: Kaa dactor...saab...Shara mood kharab..kardete hai...aap....hatiye...

She pushed him away and kept dancing around the room, sometimes on the bed and sometimes on the floor.

Veer: Ye achanak achanak kya hojata hai aapko🤦‍♂️

Poor Veer had to run behind her all the while, to ensure that she doesn't fall and hurt herself.

Tired, he sat down on the bed.

Rani: itni jaldi...tha gaye kaaa... dactor saab?😂🤭...abhi to... bohottt... kuch...baaki hai...😉

Veer: k..kya baaki hai?😳

Instead of an reply, she pushed him on the bed.

Veer: gayi....aaj toh meri izzat lut gayi...yeh meri biwi ho nhi ho skti...