Chapter 16

Happy Reading🌹

Continued...

Veer laid Rani on the bed gently. He was about to turn and leave but Rani stopped him.
Even before he could ask her what happened, Rani pulled him on the bed beside her.

Veer: (trying to sit) Rani..ye..kya...

Rani: (placing a finger on her lips) sshh...

She shushed him whilst placing a hand upon his cheek and her thumb grazing his jawline.

Rani: (moving closer) aap to keh rahe thhe ki aaj sirf pyaar...to ib Knaha jaa rahe thhe?😕

As Rani moved closer to him and spoke, Veer detected the unusualness of her voice.

Veer: aapki awaz itni badli badli kyu lag rahi hai?
Rani, Aapne Kuch Ulta seedha to nahi
khaya na?

Rani: kaa Ulta seedha? Hum to oo chauchak juice piye...Jo Nandini didi humko dii thhi.

Veer removed her hands and got down the bed.
He checked the table of his room and found a glass (not the doodh one).

Veer: (smelling the glass) ajeeb si smell hai...zaroor koi nasheeli cheez milayi hoga undono ne...aur ye plan definitely Vikram Ka Hoga!

Veer(Turning back): Rani aap--

But Rani wasn't on the bed.

Veer: Rani Knaha chali gayi--

His words stopped in midway as two arms snaked up his chest and held him tightly from the back.

Veer: Rani...kya Kar rahi hai aap, saamne aaiye.

Rani came in front of him and encircled his neck.
She was totally tipsy now.

Veer: Dekhiye, Nanidini ne aapko kya pilaya mujhe Nahi pata par jo bhi ho, aap per dheere dheere uska asar horaha hai.... isiliye...ab aap chupchap chaliye...

Rani: naaahiii!

She yelled and let herself loose.
Undoubtedly Veer caught her at the right time.

Veer: girr jaati abhi aap!

Rani: (encircling his neck again) Apne Pakad to liya na?😁

Veer: aap bhi na...chaliye ab...

Rani: Naahi! (coming out of his grip) humme kapde badalne hai, hatiye...

Veer moved aside. Rani opened the wardrobe but there were no clothes inside.

Rani: (sitting down on the floor) humare paas to kapde hi naahi hai😭😭😭

Veer: Rani (making her stand) Aapke kapde Kiara ke room Mai hai. Mai abhi kisiko bulata hoo aur le aane ke liye kehta hoo. Ok?

Rani: Naahi! (Opening Veer's cupboard) Ee rahe kapde! Kapde hi kapde!

Veer: Ye mere kapde hai Rani.

Rani: to Ka hua? Hum Aapke kapde Naahi pehen sakte kaa?

Veer: Nahi aesi baat Nahi hai...par...

Veer didn't know what to answer. Handling Rani is itself a difficult task and now he was dealing with an intoxicated Rani.

Rani pulled out a blue kurta from Veer's cupboard.

Rani: Ee Raha chauchak bhaukaal bilu!🤩

Before Veer could utter a single word, Rani ran inside the washroom with it.

A few minutes later,,

Veer too had changed into light clothing.

Veer: (lying on the bed) Kal un sab ki acche se khabar Lunga Mai. Raat to kaharab ho hi gayi upar se pata nahi Rani ko kaise handle karoonga...