Chapter 27

Rani and Veer came down together on the stage holding hands.

While Veer was dressd in a shimmer embroidered black tuxedo suit, Rani was wearing a cutdana embroidered, black indo-western gown.

Undoubtedly they were a match made in heaven
and this colour coordinated outfits of theirs, resonated well with that vibe.

Vikram: (holding the mic) Ab humare beech aa chuke hai iss party ki asli raunak! So let us give Veer Singh Rajawat and Rani Veer Singh Rajawat a big hand of applause again!

The whole crowd clapped again for the couple while the DJ was asked to play the music, creating the perfect ambience!

As soon as Rani and Veer proceeded to their seats, the guests also took their seats and, the starters and welcome-drinks began to be served.

Since everyone were settled by now, the event of wedding speeches started off.

Vikram welcomed Veer on the stage to share a
few words.

Flashing a smile at Rani, he got up the sofa and came towards Vikram.

Veer: Good evening everyone. First of all mere aur Rani ki taraf se Thankyou to everyone ynaha aane ke liye aur aaj ki shaam humare saath guzarne ke liye. And also thankyou for all the gifts, cards and bouquets.I hope ki aaplog aajki party ko enjoy karenge. Above everything else, aaj mai aaplogo se milana chahunga uss shaks se jinki wajah se aaj mai ynaha khara hoo, jinhone har kadam, har mukam pe Mera saath diya hai, mujhe jeena
sikhaya hai, meri adhuri zindagi ko poora kiya hai...

(Veer came towards Rani and took her with him)

Veer:  Introducing the love of my life, my wife-
Rani Veer Singh Rajawat!

Loud clapping and also hooting was heard across the hall as Veer ended his speech.

Vikram: Thankyou Mr. Veer Singh Rajawat.

Vikram now called up Rajmata on the stage.

Rajmata first of all thanked the guests for being here this evening. She then congratulated RanVeer and blessed them. Rajmata also briefly told the audience, how Rani always has been a blessing in disguise for their family.

At the end she handed back the mic to Vikram while everyone clapped for her.

Vikram: Ab mai stage pe bulana chahunga Mr.Digvijay Singh Rajawat ko!

Everyone clapped again as Digvijay got on the stage.

Vikram handed over the mic to Digvijay.

The latter first thanked everyone for attending and then introduced the newly weds to the audience once again.
He also shared how Rani has been not been a just daughter in law but a daughter to him.
At last, he congratulated both of them and blessed them to have a great future together.

Vikram now held the mic for himself.

He turned to Ranveer and congratulated them first.
Then, travelling down the memory lane, he addressed the audience and told them that Rani us not only his Bhabisa but also his best friend, his sister.
He feels himself to be the luckiest brother in this whole World to get a bro-bhabisa like this!

Vikram: Thank you, once again everybody. Have a great evening!

As Vikram's speech got over, the guests were free to enjoy the party as they wished to.
While some chose to have their meals,  some decided to groove on the dance floor.

The photographer was busy clicking pictures-
Solo pictures of RanVeer, pictures with family and also with guests.

After the photo session, Rajmata asked RanVeer to greet all the guests.