Chapter 2

Happy Reading❣️

Later in the evening,,

In Ranveer's room-

Rani was pacing in the room thinking what her dactar saab's reaction would be after hearing about the ceremonies.

Rani(to herself): hum ektho bar jaake Rajmata ji se bataiyayle kya? Par unka to Dil tooth jaega. Ek Kam krte hai hum unko kehte hai dactar Saab ko batane k liye...haa...

She turned and walked towards the door without looking anywhere else thus colliding with someone.

Rani closed her eyes anticipating that she'll be on the ground the very next moment BUT---

She was safely held in a pair of strong arms.

Guess who's?

Yes, Veer's.

Veer had held her safely and prevented her from falling.

(Rangrezz pia in the bg)

Rani gently opened her eyes and found herself in Veer's embrace.

She kept on staring at him thinking how lucky she was to have Veer in her life, how he saved her from every obstacle

Veer made her stand back but she was still lost in him.

Nevertheless he snapped his fingers before her face bringing her back to her senses.

Veer: thik hai aap Rani? Dhyan Kaha hai Aapka? Abhi aap gir jaati to? Aapko chot lg skti thi na?

Rani: Hum kaahe girte? Aap hai na humko pakadne k liye....aur agar hum gir bhi jaate aur humko chot lg bhi jaati to aap hai na humar ilaaj krne k liye.

Veer's frowning face broke into a smile and he shook his head.

Veer: waise aap itni jaldi Mai jaa Kaha rhi thi?

Rani- oo hum Rajmata ji k paas na rhe thhe...oo rasam--

She paused in the middle of the sentence.

Veer: rasam? Kaunsi rasam?

Rani: haa oo...aap-aap phresh hokar aaiye na phir baith ke batiayenge...

Veer: nhi Rani....ap bataiye...koi problem nhi hai.

Rani: Arey Naahi Naahi...aap jaiye na..

Veer: par Rani---

Before Veer could argue any further , Rani pushed him inside the washroom.

***********

After sending Veer to the washroom, Rani sat down with her project.

However she was so preoccupied in her thoughts that she didn't even remember when she'd plugged in the wire connector.

In her engrossed state, Rani bit the end of the wires and----

"Zor Ka jhatka hay zoro se laga"

Rani jerked away the wire causing herself to lose balance and fall.
She screamed so loud that Veer had to come running.

Veer: Rani, kya hua aapko? Aap niche kaise girr gai?

Veer sat down on the floor near her and cupped her face.

Rani: kachu Naahi...oo bas thoda jhatka laaga--😵

Veer then noticed the wires on Rani's study table.

Veer: dhyan Kaha rehta hai Aapka Rani? Low voltage ki wajah se apko minor shock laga...aagar voltage zyada hota to? Aabse aap jabbhi koi project karengi to mere samne baithke karengi.. samjhi aap?😤

Rani nodded like an innocent, obedient child while Veer made her sit back on the bed.

Rani: heyy Matarani, ee Ka pehna hai Aapne dactar Saab...

She said covering her eyes with her palm.

Veer then noticed that in a hurry he'd come out of the washroom by just wrapping a towel around his waist.

Veer (embarrassed): woh-woh aap itni zor se cheekhi ki mujhe aur Kuch pehenne Ka time nhi Mila...😬

Rani's eyes were still covered.

Veer: aap to aise behave kr rhi hai jaise Maine Kuch pehna hi Nahi hai😏

Rani (opening her eyes): ee aap kaisi baatein kr rhe hai?🙀

Rani again covered her eyes.

Veer: Rani aap bar bar apna chehra kyu dhak rhi hai? Aapne to mujhe pehle bhi shirtless Dekha hai...

Rani: oo sab hum Nahi jaante, aap jaake apne kapde pehenke aaiye...

Veer( smiling): Rani, pati hoo Mai Aapka koi gair nhi Jo aap itna sharma rhi hai..

Rani opened her eyes and lowered her gaze, with a lil' blush on her cheeks.

Veer came back wearing his shirt and trousers.

Veer: ab bataiye aap kaunsi rasam ki baat kr rhi thi.

Veer took a seat beside Rani.

Rani: pehle aap vaada kijiye ki aap humpe gariyange nhi.

Veer: achha thik hai mai nhi hounga gussa. Aap bataiye...

Rani: oo baat aisi hai ki--

Rani narrated everything that Rajmata had told in the morning.

As soon as she completed her narration, she looked at Veer and found him smiling at her.

Rani looked at him with questioning eyes👀

Veer: aap itni chhoti si baat kehne Mai itna hichkicha rhi thi? Aapko aisa kyu laga ki mai iss baat pe naraz ho jaunga?

Rani: aisa kyu laaga mane? Hichkichaye naahi to aur kaa kare? Yaad Nahi aapko Ballia Mai Kaisa chirr rhe the aap rasam Ka naam sunte hii!🙄

Veer: Rani, tab baat alag thhi or ab baat alag hai. Anyways Mai to kahunga ki Dadisa boht hi Accha decision liya hai. Mana ki mujhe ye sab Pasand nhi par iska matlab ye nhi ki Mai aapse aapka haq chinu... (Taking her hands in his) Hum ye saari rasme karenge, Puri shiddat ke saath.

Suddenly Veer's phone started ringing. He patted her cheek once and went out to attend the call.

Rani touched her cheek and smiled recalling his words.

*************

Hello everybody!
Do tell me in the comments how this chapter was!❣️
Next part coming soon...😇

Bye till then.