Days

-A/N
BOOK 5. Yayyyy it's here and as always. If you haven't read the other books, then go read them. Or at least the last one (Belova) or else this won't make any sense.

For readers who're here from the previous book, I hope you enjoy!

Yelena has been gone for around 5 days and I hate it. I try to keep busy somehow with work or by doing lots of random things with Sasha and Fanny. We've been going on walks and I've been taking her to go play with Oscar a lot. I am not losing my mind just yet so my mental break down isn't coming as early as I thought it was.

I couldn't sleep so I woke up early and I'm just wearing one of Lena's shirts. I have no way of contacting my wife which is such an Nick Fury thing to do. It's making me feel like I'm crazy clingy. I don't usually even call her that much but it's different when she's god knows where risking her life for some pathetic mission. I stuff Yelena's shirts into her pillowcase and cuddle with the pillow at night.

Sasha hasn't asked when her Mommy's gonna be back yet. She seems to be taking this pretty well which I'm thankful for. We're planning on going to Wanda and Nat's today and I have work tomorrow but can't leave Sasha with Wanda and Nat since Oscar has a check up at the doctor's aka. A check up with Bruce. Their going to the compound to catch up with Clint and Sam since Bucky's away with Yelena which calms me a little. Morgan and Pepper are gone for a girls trip and Pepper asked me if I could do some paper work for her while she's gone. It's not a lot so I agreed but forgot that Wanda and Natasha wouldn't be home. I work in a different building that's more secluded where Pepper has employees and works herself too, not sure if I explained that already but that's how I work for Pepper without having to go to the compound each time.

I could take Sasha with me but she refused saying she'd rather stay home so I'll be leaving her with a babysitter for the first time which should be a whole ass experience.

I feel a little body crawl in next to me. "Morning mama." Sasha mumbles groggily. I smile at her little morning voice and pull her next to me kissing her little forehead. "Morning, bug" I murmur into her hair and she sighs. "Mama" she says and I looks down. "Yes?" I question and she pouts at me. "I miss mommy." She says and I nod and rub her back. "Mee too, baby. Me too." I say and she tucks her little head under my chin. "When will she be home?" She asks into my neck. I sniffle a little and let out a breath. "It'll be a while, hun" I say and she shakes her head. "I want her to be home soon." She mumbles and I nod. "Yeah, I do too." I say kissing her head.

She lifts her head and looks at me. "I love you, mama." She says and I chuckle and kiss her cheek. "I love you too, my sweet girl and mommy loves you too." I remind her and she smiles. Fanny trots in and lays onto the bed too. Sasha and I stay in our cuddle for another 30 minutes, both needing the comfort before we get up and make breakfast. "Mama, can we go on a walk in the woods with 'anny, Aun'ies and Ossie?" The little bean asks as she climbs onto the counter to sit and watch as I make waffles. I nod. "Sure but you'll have to ask them if they want to come." She nods.

Once we're done with breakfast I help Sasha get dressed before I dress myself. Once we're dressed I had Fanny's leach to Sasha since she always want to be the one walking Fanny. We walk over and Ash holds onto my hand while holding Fanny's leash with her other hand.

We get to Nat and Wanda's and she wants to ring the doorbell so I lift her up so she can reach it.

Once the door is open she hugs around Nat's legs who greets us. "Aun'ie Natty! Aun'ie Natty! Do you wanna come on a walk with Mama, Fanny and me, later?" She asks and Nat smirks lifting the small body into her arms. "Of course, rascal." She easily agrees ruffling her hair. "Momma, help." A little voice requests rushing towards Natasha. "Is mommy chasing you again, buddy?" She laughs and Oscar nods. "Ossie! I'll protect you! I can run 'ast!" Ash says leaning down. "Asha!" Oscar claps which melts my heart. They are so cute together.

Nat let's Sasha down while the little guy runs up to me, hugging my leg. " 'tie Y/n/n!" I smile down lifting the boy into my arms. "Hi, little man. You're so big." I comment and he flexes his little arm, making me laugh. "I can do that too mama, look!" Sasha exclaims, copying her friend. I smile and nod. "Yes, you can. You're so strong, lovey." I comment which leaves a proud look on her face. Wanda rushes over and sighs. "Really, you already got help? You'll never let me win, will you." Wanda mumbles crossing her arms and Oscar giggles.

I let him down and he runs off again with Sasha and Fanny this time. Once the kids are out of sight the two women stare me down. "What?" I ask after there's been a minute or so of silence. "How are you? You doing okay?" Wanda asks rubbing my shoulder. I sigh and nod. "Yes, I'm good. If I weren't, you both know that you'd have two more kids to care for." I offer and Nat smirks letting a laugh escape her lips. "True but you still like to tell yourself you're absolutely fine even though you're like, falling apart on the inside." Nat comments and I shrug. "Yeah but I'm good, for now. Promise." I assure and the bid before we exchange our delayed greeting hugs. "Sasha wants to go on a walk with Fanny and you guys by the way." I say reminding Nat and informing Wanda.