Games and Questions (Rest of the part)

The time had finally hit 9:30 and Karl decided it be best to climb out of bed. 
He wanted to just lie in bed all day but knew he had stuff to do. Rolling out of bed, he unplugs his phone and goes to get ready for the day. 

Karl had started moving some of the streaming stuff downstairs, to the kitchen early in the morning as the other two boys slept. All the stuff he was able to move was the camera, a mic, and keyboard before Quackity woke up. Quackity started to help Karl and then decided it be best to wake Sapnap. So Quackity ran upstairs to wake Sapnap. 

After moving the rest of the stuff downstairs it was voted that they would eat them chill before streaming. as they were agreeing on this Quackity and Sapnap's stomach growled, Karl's stomach making little to no sound. After a few quick rounds of rock, paper, scissors; Karl had to cook breakfast. 

It didn't take long for him to decide on what he was making. Simple waffles, the plain kind.
Sapnap and Quackity were able to play one round of their game before being called to get their plates. The three of them worked in a unit, all understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the others. The three, if focused, could accomplish almost anything.

Of course, it was rare for all three of them to be focused. 
Quackity was playing with his food, while Sapnap was laughing at him. 
The two were a dangerous combination in a serious situation.

After eating the three of them want back to gaming. Karl being in the lead of most the games, Sapnap struggling to keep second as Quackity goofs off and tries to mess up the other two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of gaming, Quackity decided it take to start the stream. 

After giving Sapnap The Look. Quackity walked off to the kitchen to get logged in and title his stream. Quackity had wanted both of them in the stream.
Tho Karl was clearly tired but he still attempted to participate in Quackity stream. All Karl wanted was to sleep.

Needless to say Karl didn't want to interrupt the stream to take a nap. So the three of them all participated in Quackity's stream.
Sapnap being blind to Karl's small body movements and the far off, tired look in his eyes; Received a nudge in the side midway through the stream. Quackity had muted the mic when Karl went to the bathroom. Quackity turned his whole body to face Sapnap, while Sapnap looked at his hands on the counter top.

"Can you do me a favor?" was the first thing to brake the silence.

Word count: 444

LMAO, this is shit :)
Sorry for long ass delay, ill try to get the next part out asap.