Windowsill nap

No PoV

After breakfast Karl took out the trash bags and recycling bin.
He had placed them into the bins and then moved the bins out to the road. Tomorrow was trash day, so having them set out the day prior to when he needed them out was convenient. He didn't have to worry about forgetting

He washed his hands when he went back inside. The lemon scented soap filled in the bathroom air. He watched the bubbles flood down the drain. His mind drifting into his thoughts, as he stood their with his hands under the now hot watch.

Sapnap was sitting on the couch, he had been listening to the faucet run as he scrolled through twitter. Two or Three minuets passed him and he started to worry. He got up and went to the bathroom door. it was open so he didn't have to worry about freaking out too much.

Sapnap tapped Karl's shoulder softly, a worried look on Sapnap's face. Karl jumped, him clearly having the crap scared out of him. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

Karl was stared into Sapnap's eyes. Karl's eyes showed fear and something else that wasn't as strong. To subtle to make out. "You okay?" Sapnap asked

Karl looked back at the water. His hands no longer under it and he turned the water off. His hands were a pink color, Meaning his hands differently should have been out sooner. Boy oh Boy, was it going to hurt to touch anything and everything.

Sapnap focused his gaze on Karl's face, him already looking at Sapnap. Karl nodded in response. Sapnap glanced down at Karl's hands, him seeming to notice and pulling his sleeves down to cover his hands. "Is fine"

Karl was looking off to the side, his eye's fixed on the gap between the mirror and sink counter. Sapnap nodded a little, knowing Karl was lying. Sap moved out of the way, he watched as Karl walked out of the bathroom. Sap went back over to the couch, sitting where I previously was.

Karl dug under the kitchen sink, pulling out the first aid box. He put some ointment on where his hand hurt the most, wrapping part of his hands to keep it clean. He sighed softly, putting the first aid box back under the kitchen sink.

He slid his hands into his hoodie pocket and sat on the other end of the couch from Sapnap. Ample room between the two. Sapnap was on his phone, still conscious of Karl's present on the other end. Karl was leaning against the arm rest, his hands still in his hoodie pocket.

----------------------------------------------

A few hours had past and a movie was playing on the TV. Karl was in the kitchen making a shopping list. Though he didn't like going out in public, he knew he needed groceries.

He grabbed the list and leaned over the back of the sofa, Leaning over it by Sapnap. Sapnap looked back at him, finding out their faces are not that far apart. "I'm going to Walmart. Care to join?" Karl asks.

Sapnap smiled and stood up. He stretched with a smile and said sure.

----------------------------------------------

After they got back to the house, they unloaded the groceries from the car and put them away. The fridge was now filled with healthy and unhealthy items, so were the cabinets.

Sapnap had returned to the couch, while Karl had gone to the guest room that Sapnap would be staying in. He he took the old covers off, replacing them with new ones. He sprained some air freshener, making it smell nicer.

He set the rooms TV remotes on the nightstand. Momentarily left the room, bringing Sapnap's suitcase, witch was by the front door, to the room and set in at the foot of the bed. He then left the room, closing the door behind him.

He yelled down the stairs to Sapnap "You got the room across from the stream room. It's the one next to the bathroom."

Karl entered his room before he could get a response. He opened his window and sat on the windowsill. The slightly cold air refreshing in the warm room. He relaxed his feet on the windowsill.

A knock at the door pulled him away from the beautiful scenery, of the sun setting. He turned to see the door open, Sapnap standing in the doorway. "Care if I join you?" Sapnap spoke calmly, A small smile on his face.

Karl smiled and nodded. Sapnap walked over, sitting on the other end of the windowsill. Karl put on some music, scooting over towards the middle of the windowsill. He hummed along to the music.

They sit in the windowsill, together, their feet dangling out the window. Karl leans his head on Sapnap's shoulder, his hair pushed up against Sapnap's cheek. Karl hums along to song playing on his phone. Homesick by Cavetown played quietly, as to not disturb his neighbors.

My, oh my, the sky's so much bigger
Than we thought, and I wanna see it all

He stops humming and points up at the moon that looked like it was glazed in honey. He then shifts his gaze to Sapnap who had looked up at the moon as well. Sapnap seemed mesmerized while Karl was mesmerized by him.

Cool summer nights were nice for a while
Right now, I'm missin' my warm bath towel

Karl took in every small details of Sapnap's moonlight face. The small facial hair forming on his chin, his sparkling dark brown eyes. The curve of his lip as he smiled. The small hint of blush, dusting his cheeks. 'God was it beautiful.'

It's nice going out with you
But isn't it lovely coming home too?

Karl lowers his arm and leans his head back down onto Sapnap's shoulder. He looks back up to the moon, just enjoying the moment. Sapnap rests one of his hands on Karl's waist, only slightly supporting him up.

Take me home, I want my bed, I want my mum

We have had so much fun, but I want to go home

Sapnap's PoV

Karl mumbles the last words of the song very quietly "I am home"

Next thing I know he's asleep, snoring softly.
I hold him steady so he wont fall out the window, or onto the ground behind us, as I turn my body to him. I lean him into my chest, slowly lifting him. I sigh once I get him in the window. 'hopefully he doesn't wake up...'

I then get my other leg inside and position myself beside him. I pick him up, standing myself, and carry him to the bed. I lay him down, rolling him onto his side and cover him with his blankets. I sigh and plug in his phone. I smile down at him and turn the nightstand light off.

I close his window, the curtains following afterwords. I then leave the room, quietly closing the door behind me. I stand there for a moment and then walk down to my room. A heavy sigh escaping my lips.

I enter the room I'm using, change into some sweats and lie down. I set my phone on the night stand and close my eyes.

Word count: 1198

This was meant to be the last chapter but I didn't like the the flow of it so I pushed it back to here :]
I slept for 3-4 hours, hopefully this chapter doesn't show that to much...