Painted Nails

No PoV

The first thing that happened when they got home was Quackity moving into his room. His room was down the other end of the hall, it was across from Karl's room. There was a hall closet along the wall, It only storing extra blankets and towels. At the very end of the hall was window.

While Quackity was setting up his room, Karl was in the stream room. He was setting up for his stream and removing his old nail polish. He had the green screen down. He had the stream starting screen up and the game category set as Just Chatting. He changed the stream title to 'Painting my nails with Quackity and Sapnap' then hit Start steam and watched the number of people flood in.

The plan was simple.
Karl would be seated in main chair, two stools one on each side of him just out of frame. Sapnap would be the first to enter. He would sit on the left. They would talk for a bit acting as if it was a normal stream. Then Quackity would enter, him on the right.

The full stream plan was to paint his nail, and possibly Sapnap's and/or Quackity's nails. Then they would talk about some plans for future streams. Karl would explain whey they were at his house and then the stream would end.

Karl's PoV

I gave it about ten minutes for people to join into the stream. Saying some words here and there, muting at other times to tell Quackity and Sapnap some stuff. I then turned on the camera, smiling and greeting people.

I had Quackity and Sapnap in a call in their own rooms, telling them times to come into the stream at.I gave them some colors I'd be willing to paint my nails, letting the chat pick this time. I held up different shades of the colors that were most popular. I set them down, having them pick a few rather than one.

Once we had the colors Sapnap left the call, him saying he had to go somewhere. A bit after he left Quackity left too, saying he had homework to do. I joked around with chat. The door opens and not as planned, both of them walked in.

I sigh heavily, holding up both my hands. "Welp, they didn't do it as it was planned..." They sit on their respective sides, chat blowing up as their both at my house. Some of the things chat was saying Includes

'Fiancé's meet up?!'
'Kiss!!'
'Fiancé content'

I only smiled and re-positioned myself in my chair, now sitting in a cross legged position. I fidget with the sleeves of my cardigan, my face was slightly warm but I think that is because of reading chats reaction. Tho, the pink shirt I have on is also long sleeves so it cold just be that.

I change from fidgeting with my cardigan sleeve the cough of my pants, with my open hand I gestured to the nail polish bottles on the table. "These are the colors chat picked out for my nails."

On the table in front of me lied the colors pink, light purple, light blue, and black. "I planed on Doing black on my index and pointer fingers, Do you guys think that will look good?" I asked and looked at one then the other.

I received a nod from Sapnap, while Quackity seemed to think for a moment. As I waited for him to respond, knowing he was gonna say something... I looked at the chat, seeing their input. Most of them were saying that It would look good no mater what I did. Others just agreeing to not feel left out.

I look back at Quackity, only for him to grab my hand. He would shift his gaze from the paint and then back at my hand. "What are you thinking, Quackity?"

He asked "Are you planing on having pink, black, light purple, black, light blue? Or pink, black, light purple, black, pink?"

I thought for a moment "Which would look better?"

Sapnap jumps into the conversation "The second option would probably look better, but the first one would look nice too." and then he mumbled something that I couldn't make out.

Quackity nodded his head and let my hand go "Do the second one. Sap seems to like it more, plus I also like it a little more..."

I nodded my head and faced the camera again, grabbing the nail polish. I began painting my nails in the order I was told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was ending the stream, giving my hug to the viewers. I showed my nails, liking the final product. Quackity held his one painted hand up, while Sapnap just stared down at his. I hit the end stream button, slouching down into my chair.

"Well, that was fun." I look over at Quackity, he was smiling and nodded.

"I like the paint job, Karlos" He was now examining the nail polish on his hand.
His nails ended up being a dark blue color with his ring finger being black.

I was honestly supersized when he said I could paint his nails. Tho, I did get nervous. I feel as tho I could've done better, but he seems to like it and that all that really maters. I shift my gaze over to Sapnap as Quackity stood up to leave.

He was still just looking down at his nails. His nails were all black except for his index fingers were orange. I couldn't tell if he liked them or not. My nails had dried, while Sapnap's were almost dry.

I started to put the nail polish back into its drawer. I had enough nail polish that I gave it it's own drawer when I was cleaning. Other nail stuff sat in the drawer but none of it was ever really touched.

I looked over at Sapnap, asking in a quiet tone "Hey, Sap?"

This seemed to snap him out of his thoughts as he looked at me "Sorry, I had zoned out... What-ya need?"

"Just wanted to see if you were okay?" He nods in response and the looks back down at his nails.
"You can remove it if you don't like it... I have nail polish remover"

He shot his head back up and me and shook his head. "No. I like it. It's just different..."

This time I nod. I stand up and grab Quackity's stool. "Well, I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight."

I received a "Goodnight" in response.

I took the stool back downstairs to the kitchen, leaving it behind the bar. I waved Quackity goodnight as I went back upstairs, passing Sapnap along the way. I enter my room, I change into some baggier clothes. Hanging my cardigan back up, setting the rest of my clothes into my hamper.

I plug my phone in, open my curtains, letting the moonlight into my room.

Underneath the pale moonlight

I turn the light off and lay on my bed.

Dreaming of a circus life

letting sleep consume me.

Carousels and Ferris heights

My mind thing of one thing...

I'll be yours if you'll be mine

Sapnap

Word Count: 1183

Was this rushed? Yes. Am I working off of 5 house of sleep? Also yes. It's more than i normally get so :]
Is the state I live in having the temperature drop to almost half then it was today? Yes.

It was a high of 78°(F) today, Tomorrow it gonna have a high of 37°(F) :/

WTF.

Good day, Goodnight, Good Morning.
Have an awesome time Kings, Queens, and all the In-betweens :]