Sleep longer

No PoV

Sapnap and Quackity were sitting on the couch. The TV was on but neither of them was watching. They were both talking about what they were gonna do during their streams. A scheduled of who streamed when was set, tho Karl was still asleep in his room; so he didn't exactly get the memo yet... 

Karl had been asleep sense after the stream yesterday. It was honestly amazing how he could sleep all day and still be able to sleep at night. 

Its was, according to the schedule, Sapnap's day to stream. He planed to in an hour, after he eats and talks with Quackity for a bit longer. The current conversation wasn't really going anywhere. Quackity wasn't planing on joining into the stream.

The two had decided to keep the nail polish on, seeing as it didn't look bad. The only reason they had to worry was the fan base.

At this point in time only one person in the house knew of the feeling brewing around him. You see, for this poor unfortunate soul, he had to deal with two idiots. Stuck in the middle of the two men dancing around each other. He was merely a Pebble in a rushing river.

That man was Quackity.
He picked up on a few small things. When Sapnap would stare at Karl, or how Sapnap went to Karl's before he did. How Karl seemed to like the idea that Sapnap liked more than the other one.

That was the real reason that Quackity chose that option. He could tell by the way they talked about each other, and by how they held themselves. Even the fact Sapnap kept the nail polish on told him.
He was observation.

The other two didn't seem to notice the things the other would do. When Sapnap, and Karl, sat on the windowsill it was calming and not awkward. It just seemed right.

Sapnap stood up at get food and head to the stream room. The conversation had ended 10 minutes prior. All Sapnap grabbed was chips.As he went to the stairs to go up he was stopped.

Quackity, without taking his eyes off of his phone said "Do you like him?"

Their was a long silence. Sapnap was only on the first step, stepping onto the second.

"Who? Karl? Defiantly not." Was all Sapnap asked in a very confused manor.

Quackity pushed his head on the back of the couch, looking over at Sapnap. "Yes Karl. And, I'll ask you that again in a week." Quackity then smiled and looked back at his phone.

Sapnap stared at the back of his friends head, questioning bubbling up in his brain. he shook his head and then continued up the stairs. He thought it best to just ignore what his friend said and not dwell on it too much.

He entered his room, changing into a different hoodie and grabbing his headphones. He walked across the hall to the stream room and sat in the chair.

Only one stool sat in the room still. When Sapnap left the room last night, he didn't feel like bringing the stool downstairs; so he just left it there.

He left the green screen down, he didn't actually think he needed it. He booted up the computer, not needing to guess the password as it was on a post-it note. The post-it note sat on the corner of the screen and read 'R#7nMLPfif' in a cursive font.

He logged into Stream Labs, having the camera on, for funzes. He them opened his chose of game, Valorant, and hit the start stream button.

------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour, in the next room over, lied a sleeping Karl. He wasn't sleeping for much longer tho!

He sired, sitting up and rubbing his eyes half asleep. The setting sun shining though the open curtains. Giving everything in the room a soft pink glow.

Karl stretched, his shirt rising a little as he had his arms over his head. He mumbled something that no one would every be able to make out, and got out of bed. He grabbed his phone and walked to the bathroom.

As he was brushing his teeth he checked the time. The time read '20:39 (8:39 pm)'. He thought of some song, the lyrics saying 

I slept through the day, fuck

He exited the bathroom, his mind still foggy. He walked into the the hall, finding it was loud as the TV was blaring. He groaned softly and went to go find Sapnap. His mind continued to play the song.

Baby, are you coming for the ride? 

He gently knocked on Sapnap's bedroom door, only to get no response. He slowly opened the door, finding it empty. He shut the door and turned around opening the stream room door. He saw the Back of Sapnap's head, and walked in. 

Sapnap hadn't heard the door open or close, he hadn't even seen movement in the camera. Chat was blowing up, them seeing moment (well most of them at lease) and looked at it. Karl had gotten all the way to the back of the gaming chair before Sapnap noticed. 

He turned his head, the round he was in had just ended. He watched as Karl sat down on the stool, laying his head on his arms. Sapnap waited till Karl was comfortable before asking "Good sleep?" Karl only nodded his head, before catching Sapnap's eyes.

I just wanna look into your eyes

Karl mumbles "Go back to your stream, Sappy..."

Sapnap smiled, blushing ever so lightly at the nickname. He knew full well that Karl was still mentally asleep. He looked back at the camera, informing chat to "not bug Karl as he was probably going to fall back asleep."

I just wanna stay for the night

After about 30 minutes Karl had shut his eyes, the sleep finally consuming him whole again. He slept peacefully with his head on the desk. Only thing that was heard from him where soft snores. Chat had not listened to Sapnap and was asking Karl questions. He had been answering but stopped once he fell asleep.

When we take a drive

When Sapnap noticed that Karl stopped answering, he finished his round the best he could. Tho, its hard to focus on a game when your cute friend sleeps beside you; won't you say? The only word that stood out was 'Cute', tho he learned to ignore most thoughts like this when it came to Karl.

Maybe we can hit the 405

He took his headphones off, and quickly and quietly said "I'll be back, I have to move Karl to a bed." Muting the mic afterwords

He pushed his chair back and stood up, he paused before picking up Karl. 'Turn off the camera, smart ass. Chat will clip it.' He turned back to the monitor and shut the camera off. Leaving only the game viable. 

Chat was spamming "Aw" and "Oh come one!". Sapnap chuckled a little, turning back towards Karl. 

He bend down, pulling Karl's arms over his shoulders. One slid off as he rested Karl's head on his shoulder. One though raced though his head 'Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up!' He them pulled Karl up, holding him as a Mother would hold a child against her chest. 
One hand under Karl (On his tush). The other on his back, adding extra support to the way he was being carried. 

As Sapnap stood up Karl shifted. He had gripped onto Sapnap's hoodie with one hand, the other still dangling off to the side. Karl's head was pushed into the crook Sapnap's neck, he was still snoring softly. Sapnap felt his face heat up, but tried his very best to ignore it. 

He left the room with Karl in his arms, only bringing him across the hall. Sapnap lied Karl down on the bed but Karl's grip did not loosen. Now being faced with two dissensions. He could either take off his hoodie, or end the stream with his phone and lay down too. 

Word count: 1337

Sorry for delay.
Hope you enjoyed.
Also thanks for 100 reads! :D