Advice

For context as to why I uploaded this and then instantly deleted it
My dumbass forgot to add the song lyrics :^
My bad-
Ok, Enjoy :]
------------------------------------------------------

Quackity's PoV

I woke up on the couch, a dull pain in my neck. I groan and sit up, finding pain in my lower back as well. I look at the blanket that's over my legs and smile knowing it was Karl's doing.

I then look around for my phone, spotting my beanie on the couch where my head was. "Oh shit-"

I grab it and pull it back on, then sweeping the hair that poked out to the side. I sigh softly, and then see my phone. I grab it, and turn it on. I look at the notification I have, only seeing notification from messages. I sigh and then spot my battery percentage.

10%

I quickly get up and bolt up the stairs. I run to my room, plugging it in and sighing heavily. 'I should've moved to my bed when I woke up last night...' I lay on my bed, staring at the roof for about 30 minutes before hearing the shower turn on.

I sit up, listening to the faint footsteps of someone walking to the stairs. I then hear a muffled whisper yell "Quackity?"

I groan and get out of bed. I poke my head out the door and look at Sapnap "What?"

He turned to me and slightly smiled. He said "I need help."

I give a smile and go back into my room, him following soon after. I sit on the edge of my bed as he closes the door. I quickly check the time and then feel him sit on the bed beside me.

After about 5 minutes of silence I ask "Soo.... What did you need help with?"

He was staring at the ground. Not really giving much attention to any thing else as he said "You were right."

I gave a slightly puzzled look. I mean, I had my guesses as to what he meant but I want to hear him say it. "I'm sorry?"

He looks over to me "You were right. I like him."

It a slightly sing song way I way "Knew it~" before returning to comforting friend mode

Sapnap's eyes were glued to the floor, he mumbled "Ya... I kind of figured it out because you called it out..."

I smile a little, knowing I've contributed to the dilemma "Ya, i would rather do something to help a little then do sit idle..."

Seems like I care too much

He gave me a slightly confused look so I quickly hopped back onto the topic at hand "But that's not what you needed advice for, is it?"

"No, Its not." He said

"Then what can I help with, my friend?"

He gave a small smile. "Well... I- Can we lay down?" He asked cutting himself off mid sentence.

When I'm all alone, oh no

I sat their, expecting an explanation as to why. It never came so I asked "Why?"

He mumbled "Karl got me in a cuddly mood..." I chuckle and lay down.

"Fine, but only this once." I open my arms so he can lay on top of me and he gladly took the offer.

I feel like I care too much

Once he gets situated I wrap my arms around his back. He whispers a "Thank you..."

I smile and rub circles onto his back "Okay, go on"

When no one's at home for me

"Well, I want to take him somewhere or do something." He pauses "I want to try and get a hint to as if he likes me back or not..."

I smirk to myself 'He does'
"Well, when I was out yesterday I found a forest that could be a nice place." He didn't seem to understand what good a forest would be so I added on "Could have a picnic?" I lifted my hands off of him slightly as I proposed the idea.

He lifted his head off of my chest and looked up at me. I smiled and put my hand on either side of his face "Don't stress about this. You're going to do fine."

He smiled mumbling "Thank you, Quackity" 

I kept my smile and said "Now get off of me. I can only handle so much, plus my back hurts."

He laughed a little and got up, he swung his feet over the edge of the bed. I got up and opened the door, It always used to give people the wrong idea when it was closed. The shower turns off as I turn to face Sapnap.

I sigh. "Your so freaking out about this."

He nodded his head in defeat. I walk over to him and cup his face, making him look at me. "Look, If he doesn't like you then you are still friends. Just take him out on a picnic, bring him back, and then confront him about your feeling after that." 

Sapnap's PoV

Their was a knock at the doorframe, I poked my head around Quackity while Quackity only turned his head. 

It looked like he was slightly confused, but I guess that makes since. He did leave me in bed. He looked as if he was about to say something only to instantly pause. He was looking at the two of us, shifting his eyes between us. 

"Sorry for interrupting-" he said.

Quackity started laughing, while I push Quackity's hands off my face. I say "You weren't interrupting anything, Karl. Our conversation ended right before youcame in."

I ask. "Did you need Quackity? I can leave the room if its a private conversation."

Karl smiles at me, responding with "It was nothing private, I was just going to ask if he had any major streams planed out?"

Quackity calmed down, sitting beside me on the bed. "I want to do a cooking stream, but it can wait till I'm back at home if you don't want to move stuff to the kitchen"

"No its fine, we can move the stuff. Maybe tomorrow or the day after tho... Didn't really want to do anything today."

After a little bit of decussing and me just sitting their, I left the room. I went down to the kitchen deciding it was time to eat some food. I pull out stuff to make eggs, my mind instantly going back to the day Karl scared me.

I decide an omelet was wanted and make a healthy omelet with some, but not a lot, of cheese. I plate it, turning off the stove and putting my dishes in the sink. When I turn back to grab my plate its gone.

I look at the table to see Karl, with my food sat infront of him. "Why did you steal my food" I frown and walk over towards him.

Karl smiles up at me saying "Because your cooking is good, and mine isn't"

I smile qt the compliment and grab another plate. "We'll split it. No way in hell am I going to let you just steal my food."

I sit beside him, pulling the plate away from him and cutting the omelet into thirds. He watches me and askes "Why thirds?"

I smile, having two peaces on one plate and move the third onto a separate plate. "Quackity, Duh" only receiving a hum in responce.

Karl drags the plate with two peaces back infront of him with a smile. I say "Don't eat mine, I'll be right back"

Word Count: 1232
I'm tired, and sorry for not updating yesterday-
I need to write the next one, but the one after that is fully written already, along with the one after that- :]
Also I writ(?) A good protion of this on my phone and Autocorrect is off because it never gets what im trying to say... sorry-