After Stream Chat

I hope you enjoy my god awful reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normally after any stream the people in the call would hang out. However, some of the people left the call only a few minutes after the stream. They had played some JackBox, it was fun. When the stream ended Dream ran off to talk to George in a private call. Leaving Sapnap, Quackity and Karl in a call. It wasn't quiet but that's to be expected. Quackity had a lot of energy while Sap sounded a bit tired.

At some point Quackity had to leave to do homework, leaving only Sapnap and Karl in the call. They started talking about future stream plans. Sapnap had left for a moment, most likely to get water. Karl finish off the water that he had on the desk, tossing the bottle into the bin at the end of his desk afterwords.

He close some of the tabs he had open. Only leaving Minecraft open but not logged into any worlds; and Discord open for the call. In the call a door is heard opening in the distance and close, then the creaking of a chair. Karl shift his focus back on the discord call.

Sapnap cleared his throat. Then said "Sorry 'bout that. I needed water."

Karl hummed in response saying "All good"

He thought about what'd it be like if Sapnap and Quackity come visit. As if Sapnap read Karl's mind, he asked "You think there'd be a time when Quackity could come up and visit?" there was a moment then "If he visited you then I could come and hang out as well! Wouldn't that be cool?!"

"Mhm, I believe he should be going on brake sometime soon."

"Yo! Then we should try and convince him to visit!" Sapnap exclaimed, sounding exited. "If we convince him to actually do it then we should keep it quiet to-"

Karl lean down as Sapnap continues to speak. Karl hum every once and a while so it doesn't seem like he's ignoring Sapnap. Tho, this wasn't the first time this actually happened. You see, Karl had a mini fridge under my desk just in case he want a cold water or other drink. It was given to him by his mom when he first moved out. his mom didn't want him getting dehidrated during class. 

At the moment tho, it was full of only Monsters. He sits back up and clear the old Monster cans off of his desk and tosses them into the bin. The bit was already half full, he had just been lazy and didn't take it out yet. He tune back into the conversation and actually start paying attention.

"-And then we could supersize our fans but having you start your stream by yourself then have me walk in and after about 30 minutes have Quackity walk in!"

He continued on.

"OH, and after that-" *Pst* *pop* "Did you just..."

"Uh-" Karl took a quick sip and set the can down on his desk, the very same spot he put all his cans. "Yes, continue." A white ring was forming on the desk from constantly having cold drinks in that one spot. He didn't mind it tho, he thought it gave character. 

"Dude! Its nearly 1! You shouldn't be drinking a Monster right now." Sapnap sounded a little upset, but that's to be expected. 

Karl flinched a little from his raised voice. Never did like people yelling, at him or otherwise. Sapnap had known this, Karl told him a while back. But Sapnap hadn't been lying, it was nearly 1 in the morning. It was understandable as to why Sapnap rose his voice. There was a slightly uncomfortable pause in the call. It was quiet enough to hear Dream laughing through the wall. 

Neither of Sapnap or Dream had set up foam mufflers in there rooms. The rooms walls were thin. They both needed to finish setting up there rooms. Sapnap had a few boxes in the corner of his room but oh well. He'll get to them when he gets to them.

Karl continue to slowly sip his Monster, trying to calm himself from the unsettling silence. He hears Sapnap let out a heavy sigh, which was shortly followed by a yawn. It made Karl giggle and then he take another sip. The silence now comfortable. 

"Just make sure you go to sleep tonight." Sapnap's voice sounded defeated. Karl smile out of victory. "That doesn't mean you can do it again!" He yawns once again.

Karl hums happily as he readjust his headset, now only having them sitting on one ear. He checks to see who's on discord, only seeing a few people on. He sigh softly then drink a bit more of his Monster. He open Spotify and start listening to a song, on loop.

When he starts humming along to the tune, Sapnap asked "What are you listening to?"

"Huh? Oh, just a some music." 

He was listened to the soft tune of Sweater Weather. Karl always seemed to like this song. He had often considered it one of his favorites. Most of his favorite songs were in this playlist. It made it easy to keep his songs in order. 

Sapnap also liked the song, tho Karl didn't really know that. Sapnap was Pan, to him it didn't mean anything. It was just a really good song. Dream had played it often in the kitchen whenever he'd make breakfast. Due to Dream constantly playing it Sapnap had started liking it. 

Karl only received a hum in response. A few moments after Sapnap said "Well, I've got to get going now. Make sure you get some sleep." a small pause "Talk later, Karl

Karl smiles and respond "bye bye, Sap"

*Discord leave sound*

He leaves the call himself, and close Discord. He quickly finished the rest of his drink and toss the can into the bin. He turned off his laptop and crawled into his bed. He plugged in his phone and placed it on his bedside table. Turning the volume up he closed his eyes, the song looping once again. 

And now, let me hold

both your hands in the holes of my sweater

Word Count: 1024 (Doesn't count the bold bit at the top)

Hi! Do hope you enjoyed this, I'm way better at describing things then writing dialog, sorry bout that. My A/V skills didn't quite get to the dialog, just the editing and the behind the scenes stuff :/

At the time I'm publishing this Karl just finished his DREAM GAVE ME PRESENTS, He sent us over to Quackity's FNAF stream...