Quick info

Before the story begins I feel the need to clear some stuff up. 

This story does not relate to the affairs taking place in the smp. I repeat this story does not relate to the affairs taking place in the smp. 

With that out of the way I do need to say, I DO NOT ship the people, only the characters. That may sound a little confusing but it doesn't for me, so bare with it please. 

There wont be any contestant schedule, I kinda just write when i fell like it, sorry-

Also theirs only gonna be a certain amount of chapters. Each chapter relates to a different song.

!!!!!!! I'M DYSLEXIC !!!!!!!

Let me say that again

!!!!!!!!! I'M DYSLEXIC !!!!!!!!!

Do expect spelling errors, I will try and catch them but if its still wrong, PLEASE, say something. I wont be mad and if you call it out them I'll be able to fix it. 

SHIPS

Karlnap (Obviously) - Karl and Sapnap

Dreamnotfound (DNF, not talked about often) - Dream and George 

That's all really- 

ABOUT THE STORY

This story takes place right after high school

Karl, age 19, is attending some classes however they are online classes and not in person classes. He has good grades and is in school for film making and technology. He lives alone in a somewhat large house. 

Sapnap, Age 19, Is taking classes in person. Only really in collage for (American) football, he doesn't really have any interest in school. Lives with Dream, decent sized apartment. 

Quackity, Age 18, Is attending classes online as well. He is studying to be a layer. Having graduated High school early, he is in he second year of uni. Live with his brother in a small apartment, splits rent.

George, age 20 (barely), Not attending uni. He works at a flower shop, often has free time as not many people buy flowers from the shop. Lives with his parents, saving up to move out and try and visit America.

Dream, age 20, Is attending collage in person. Is attending collage for Film and screen writing, Has decent grades. Lives with Sapnap, visits his mom and sister often. Helps his mom with bills and grocery, Streaming is his job. 

Wilbur (or Will), age 19, Attending uni for music. Has a band and picked up some traction. Pays rent with his cut of band earning and streaming donations. Rents an apartment alone, trying to get Tommy and Tubbo to move in with him.

Nikki, Age 18, Not attending University. Works part time in a flower shop, often has free time. Lives with her friends. Visits Will when she can. Streams when she can, always willing to give advice. Not good advice but not either. 

Technoblade (often Techno), age 20, Attending online classes for English and Technology. Has very good grades, Devotes his time to classes. Lives with his Dad for (his dads) health reasons. Doesn't plan on moving out yet.

Tommy, age 17, Attending secondary school with Tubbo. Has decent grades, plans on attending uni for Film. Lives with his Mom and Dad, plans on moving in with Wilbur when he graduates from secondary school. 

Tubbo, age 17, Attending secondary School with Tommy. Has good grades and plans on attending uni for Music and Film Making. Lives with his family in a decent sized house, often visited by Tommy. 

<3 There may be others but these ones will be the main ones <3