Games and Questions

No PoV

After Sapnap brought Quackity his part of the omelet, he went back to the kitchen. Karl ended up eating both his own part and Sapnap's, but Sapnap didn't actually mind. He would much rather Karl eat his part then Karl only eat a third and be crazy hungry later on. Of course, the second time Sapnap made the omelet it wasn't as good as the first. 

Karl stayed in the kitchen, talking to Sapnap about random topics that would pop into his head. Quackity was scrolling through Twitter to see what people we're taking about. Sapnap was keeping decent conversation with Karl while eating his omelet, and thinking about when the best time to ask Karl on a picnic would be. 

The conversation between Karl and Sapnap was interesting. They touched on streams, shopping, and foods. tho the current topic was their nail polish. More specifically it was the fact the that both Sapnap and Quackity had even let him pain their nails. 

If Karl had pushed into the subject he would find better reasoning other than the chat wanting them all to have painted nails. Tho he didn't push. During the whole conversation over the nails Sapnap would look down at his nails and then back up at Karl.
It was something that was done smoothly and was likely to go unnoticed by Karl, Quackity would have noticed it tho.

The day was nice out, however none of the boys in the house actually wanted to go out anywhere. The goal that Karl and Sapnap had agreed on was getting Quackity to play a game of 'friendly' Mario Kart. Of course who says a little bit of friendly bets wouldn't be fun?
Needless to say the small fact that money was involved was enough to do the trick.

I don't wanna seem the way I do
But I'm confident when I'm with you
Lately all I feel is bad and bruised
Tired of tripping on my shoes

On the couch sat Sapnap and Quackity; mainly because Karl was a kindhearted person who would gladly sit on the chair that's less comfortable if it insured his guests would be sat comfortably. Karl was sat criss-cross in the seat, leaving his knees to hang over the sides. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the games, and having no clear winner, they called it a night.

Sapnap lied in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. His mind wondered for a little before setting on the a plan. He had decided that after they move some of the stream equipment downstairs to the kitchen that he would ask Karl about a picnic. 

He had hoped that he could plan it for right after Quackity's stream. Sapnap wanted to be their for the stream to support his friend as well as mess up the stream in one way shape or form. The only other reason for wanting to plan it for then was that the viewers could ask where Karl and him were and he didn't want Quackity to say anything stupid.

Karl had been in his room, scrolling through Twitter. He knew it would be a long night. Before he had gone on Twitter he has actually just lied in the bed staring up at the small cracks in the paint above his bed. He had lied their for a solid 47 minutes before he pulled his phone off the night stand.

He knew the second he lied down that he would not be able to sleep tonight, through he did try anyways. Better to try and fail then not try at all right?

Quackity had long since passed out.
Though, before he passed out he was talking to George. More accurately he was nagging George about how he hadn't come over to meet any of the others. George had only gave the same excuse and said Soon more than once. 

Quackity didn't really trust the soon though.

Word count: 640

Ya'll I've been trying to write this one part for so long and been failing miserably. At this point take this and I'll try and process enough of a clear path to make the rest of this chapter. I'm so so so sorry

I'll try to get it done by either this Friday or this Sunday-
expect a 460 word chapter soon-