Tell me

----------------------------------------------

Sapnap's PoV

I wake up in a forest, Tho its a clearing in the forest. I look around and there are flowers. A flower field? I let my eyes follow the tree line. My eyes land on something.
Theirs movement.

Out from the woods stepped Karl. Sweet, beautiful Karl. 
He had a bag and was walking over to me. He pulls out two cans, the bag disappearing from existence. He extended one to me. "Here, This ones yours" He smiled.

I smiled in response and took the can. "Thank you"

He sits next to me and that's when I notice were on a light purple blanket. A small basket was behind us. I open my can, and Karl opened his too. The song 'Space song' plays in the background, the words stood out from everything else in the field.

Somewhere in these eyes
I'm on your side

You wide-eyed girls
You get it right

I look at Karl, him already looking at me with a smile. I smile as well. Karl rests his head on my shoulder, him pretty much sitting against my side. It was peaceful. He had a flower in his hair, a small dandelion.
It suited him.

He hummed softly, wrapping his arms around my arm. I smile, not minding. He scoots closer to me and gives me a peck on the cheek. I smile all goofy like. He was warm.

We lied back on the blanket, him letting my arm go with one of his. He rests his now free hand on my chest. I notice the sun is setting, the sky a blue gray color.
After what feel like an hour, I sit up. He seemed a little confused but he sits up as well. 

I look at him and he was just smiling, not at me necessarily, but just smiling. He leans towards me and gives me a hug. I wrap my arms around his back. I can feel his breath on my ear as he says something but I can't hear what he says. 

----------------------------------------------

Then, I wake up. 
My face felt warm. I blinked at the roof a fue times then sat up. I can't lie, it was a nice dream. Odd but defiantly nice.

My alarm goes off; I dismiss the it and see that I have more than one notification. All from Karl.

Car-L                        Time sent: 2:15
Hi, I know I should be asleep. 
Couldn't sleep tho. 

Car-L                        Time sent: 2:30
Hi again! What time do you wake up at?

Car-L                        Time sent: 4:21
I should probably stop texting...
Gn, let me know when your awake
<3

I stare at the messages for a moment. A smile vreeping onto my face.

Sapasorous-rex
Good Morning, Karl
Did you sleep at all last night?

Car-L
Good morning!!
And uh, no
I wasn't tired...

Sapasorous-rex
Are you going to sleep tonight?

Car-L
Well, If I'm tired ya
Really just depends...

Sapasorous-rex
Right...
I'm not giving you a choice. I'm coming over.

Car-L
Wait-
You have school. Don't

I turn off my phone, Instantly receiving a notification. I slide my phone into my pocket and exit my room. I wave at Dream when i enter the kitchen. I grabbed a mug and got some coffee. I sit at the table across from him.

"I'm going to Karl's for a few days." I brought up as I took a sip 

"What for?" He pauses "I know you were planing on going soon, but this is sooner than soon..."

I set my mug down on the table, my hands on both sides of the mug. I sigh softly, shaking my head at the fact he was eavesdropping. "Karl isn't sleeping. I'm going and I'm going to make him sleep."

"How?" 

I pause.
I realize I don't actually have a game plan, just that I would go over and make him sleep... We sit in silence until Dream speaks up 

"Well, you should think of a plan before you go... OR you should think of one in the car?" 

I nod in response "I think I'd need to do that in the car, I feel I have to go as soon as possible." 

I stand, Dream watching me do so. "Sounds good, get packed and head out." I set my mug in the sink and start to leave the kitchen "Let me know before you leave tho!" Dream yells as I turn down the hall. 

I chuckle, walking into my room. I grab my duffel bag and start to get packed. I grab cloths shoving them into the bag, stuffing an extra charger in there. I cram a few caps into my bag before zipping it. 

I change my clothes, now wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I grab my bag and grab my cord before heading out of my room. I walk past the now empty kitchen and knock of Dream's door. I hear shuffling from his side of the door and then he opens it.

"Heading out" I look towards the door

"Okay, Let me know when you get there, and keep my posted on any brakes you make." He says in a fatherly tone. 

I nod and start walking to the door, I grab my keys. Open the front door, hearing Dream call out "Call me if you need something to do!" and with that exit the house. Got in my car and headed off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour and a half of being on the road I made my first stop. I stopped at a convenient store, filled up my gas and went inside. I bought a soda and gummies. The girl at the counter must've liked me... or recognized me... she gave me her number. All I did was smile and slide it into my pocket, not caring much. She wasn't my type anyways.

I got back in my car and quickly texted Dream about my first stop. I checked the now 10 notifications I received from Karl, seeing most of them being 'No' or 'Don't'. I click the call button knowing he wouldn't be doing anything and  continued down the long road.

Karl picked up on the first ring, instantly meeting me with a slightly yelling voice, asking where I was and if I was being serious. We talked for a good bit, him mostly scared or upset that I was actually going to his. But eh, what can he do.
I'm not turning around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There had been some gaps of silence every now and then, one of them actually carrying out now. Tho this silence was different in a way... it was long and unsettling.

Karl cuts though the silence "How far are you?"

I look at my GPS "Uhh, almost 3 hours out. Why?"

My question was just met with more silence. The same song from my dream started to play on the radio. I hummed along to the tune, beating my fingers against the steering wheel along to the beat.

I kept him on call. 

Word count: 1148

My hair is tired up. Also I'm watching Sapnap play Valorant rn-

Sorry if this part seems crumbed with stuff, it was kind just thought up. My brain shut off recently and I'm still waiting for it to boot up. 
Hope you enjoyed regardless tho!!