Trapped Together ~ Lucio

~

Flames.

Flames that had only happened because The Count made one too many deals with the Devil.

Chained to his consequences, he burst into the flames he deserved.

So did an unlucky magician, who had caught the plague The Count brought with him.

Though three years apart, they happened almost the exact same way.

Y/N, The Magician had been working to find a cure for the plague. They then caught it, unfortunate.

A fool really.

They then were taken to the Lazaret, a place where victims of the plague would be held until cured, or most likely die, and then cremated only to have their ashes thrown out on the beach of said asylum.

Three years after the magician had been thrown out like nothing only to be ashes. The Count had caught the plague he had cursed the world with. He had organized a ritual for a knew body. One that wasn't cursed.

But what he didn't know was that this body belonged to someone else.

Someone who had been dead for quite awhile.

The fool.

~

Roaming the castle halls, only to be met with strange wailing.

Trapped in his ghostly form, seeking attention.

Needy.

And an apprentice whom can't seem to remember anything from three years ago. Just headaches.

Strange.

I say strange because the two were destined to meet.

Destined to die the same way.

Destined to fall in love.

~

Trapped in is ghoat like form, desperately needing attention.

Until you, Y/N, walked into his chambers.

Maybe you'd give him attention.

He watched as you looked around his chambers. He found you diffrent from the others. You weren't annoying like the rest.

You stopped at his portrait.

"Tacky..." you mumbled.
This sent lucio over the edge.

"TACKY!!? I'LL SHOW YOU TACKY!"

He appeared infront of you, faces inches apart.

".... What does that even mean....?" you asked nonchalantly.

"I-I..." he paused, "I don't know...."

"You're the one who said it..." you replied pointing out the obvious.

"I-I didn't think that far ahead!"

"From what I heard you don't think at all..." you said walking off to look at the portrait again.
"If you are the 'infamous Count Lucio' I've heard so much about." you said slightly annoyed.
"You know, doesn't get annoying having everybody talk about you." you turned your head to look at him over your shoulder.
"It's always, 'count lucio that' or, 'count lucio this' 'poor count lucio, someone avenge him'...."

You paused turning around.

"...I'd rather be where you're at..." you said honestly.

It was silent.

".... I don't even know why Asra brought me back...."

"....."

"...brought back? As in...?"

"I was dead.... For three years..." it went silent again. "Why am I telling you this? You probably couldn't care less..."

You'd be wrong.

For once Lucio did care
I

t was odd.

He wanted to comfort you; to make you feel better, and that he to felt trapped.

Alone, needy, and tired.

"No." he blunted stated

What.

You were confused.

Did Lucio genuinely care?

Or...

Or was he playing you?

"I do care, Y/N"

~

You had awoken from your dream? Nightmare?

Whatever it was.

"Y/N....?" mumbled a tired Lucio, laying next to you.
You hummed in response.

"Are you alright....?" he turned to look at you.

"I..." you didn't know if you really were.
"Lucio...?"

"Yes, my dear?" he answered

"Are... Are we alright?" you asked still not completely sure if he really, truly cared for you.

"are we...? Y/N, why, and please do be honest with me, would you think we weren't?"

"I just thought," you paused, "that well, maybe...."

He rested he hand on your face, stroking your cheek with his thumb.

"Y/N, never in my life, or when I was dead," he laughed lightly. "Have I ever been happier with you by my side. You shine like gold, your eyes light up my day better than the sun!"

He laughed with all love in his body.

"You're stuck with me!" he wrapped his arms around you; pulling you to his chest tightly.

"Forever!" he laughed again.

You started to laugh to.

You didn't want him to leave, you needed this, dumb, blond, goat man in your life. He made it better.

So much better.

~