Asshole ~ Julian Devorak

~

God was Julian petty.

I hung out with Lucio once, once! Now he won't talk to me.
~

"Julian~~"

Nothing.

"Baby...?"

Again nothing.

So you poked him. Repeatedly.

"whatever..." you mumbled and walked away. What felt like hours had passed by. You sat in your room huddled up in a ball, by yourself. Malak flew up to your window.

"Julian isn't here..." you mumbled "Plus he's ignoring me..." he repeatedly tapped your window with his beak "Fine! I'm up, I'm up! Stupid bird..." you mumbled the last part not wanting the bird in question to hear you.

You opened the window letting the bird in. He hopped inside.

"what do you want....?" you asked
"Like I said Julian won't talk to me, Asra is at the palace, Portia is busy, Muriel doesn't want to be bothered, Nadia is the Countness. Thats self-explanatory." you paused,
"Lucio would probably have you killed...." he tilted his head at you.
"I would quite frankly like to be left alone in myself pity." you said dramatically.

He flew away.

"Annoying bird...." you said under your breathe. You left to go pester Julian again.

"Julian!" you yelled from upstairs

"Ilya!" he shuddered at how close your voice was.

"Julian!"

"Julian!"

"Julian!" you said whilst poking him

"This is about me hanging out with Lucio isn't it? For fucks sakes.... You tall sensitive man..." you hugged him from behind and buried your face into him, "....asshole...."

He wrapped one of his hands around yours.

"Still won't talk to me?"

he sighed, "....I'm sorry...."

"You can make it up to me later...." you said slyly

He laughed
~