Anything ~ Asra Alnazar

~
They looked upset , and I didn't know why. I wanted to help, I wanted to see their smile again. If only I knew what I could do for them.

I didn't know where to start, what to say, what to do. All I knew was i'd do, or give anything to see them smile.

So that's what I did. All day i've been trying to get them to smile. If they wanted to go somewhere I took them, If they wanted something at the markets I'd get it for them, If they wanted food or tea I'd make it for them. Not a single one of these things made them smile.

Maybe I'm the problem?

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of footsteps walking in my direction.

"Asra?" Y/N asked

"Yes, dearest Y/N?"

"Why have you been so nice to me today?" they paused
"I mean not that I don't like! Honestly I thought it was sweet!" they defended
"but.... I can't help but wonder if there is a reason....?" they asked

"Y/N, I-" I didn't know what to say
"I just wanted to see you smile, to give you everything you wanted, but none of it made you any happier...." I said the last part quietly and sadly.

"Asra,"
they said getting my attention "the thing making me upset is me, and its something I don't know if I'll ever be able to say..."

"Oh, Y/N I'd give, I'd do anything thing to make whatever it is making you upset go away...." I replied sadly but sweetly. They mumbled something under their breath
"what...?" I asked

"Asra, I'm...." they paused "I'm... in love, okay? And I don't know if they'll ever love me back the way I love them...."

....

"Y/N, anyone would be lucky to be with you..." I replied sadly "and If you don't mind me asking, who?" I smirked afraid they'd see how sad I really was. They didn't reply.
"is it.... Julian? No? Okay... Nadi?" I kept guessing to distract myself

A few minutes had past and I was still guessing
"Muriel? I mean he is really just a big-"

"Asra!" they shouted "....Sorry.... didn't mean to yell... But you have guessed every person in all of Vesuvia!"

"so is it not someone in Vesuvia....?"

"You didn't let me finish... Asra, I thought it was obvious...?" I was confused...
"I'm going to regret this aren't I...?" they asked themself. "You, Asra...."

"....Me....?" I asked myself "Oh Y/N...." I said sweetly "you should have said something earlier!" I laughed

"W-Wha-" they didn't get to finish as I gently locked our lips together, it was sweet and you could tell how much we loved each other. Their hand went to the back of my neck keeping me there, mine went to their chin the other went to the middle of thier back, pulling them closer.
We parted, breathless from the lack of oxygen. I rested my forehead on theirs keeping my eyes closed

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up..." they said softly. I rested my hands on their waist.

"Being with you, Y/N, always felt like a dream..."