Gone~Asra Alnazar

~
The burning sensation

Fire at the finger tips of those unlucky thousands

The flames engulfed the world in a dark painful cloud

That was it, you were gone

Out of my reach

Forever?

Ashes and bone

My heart aches, and no matter how much I scream, or ache you won't come back, will you?

I dig, and dig, and dig, 'till my fingers bleed

I sceam your name over, and over, and over again but there is never a reply

These were the thought's of a heartbroken lover

Asra Alanzar.

They had just lost the love of their life. Though they had never told them.
Y/N L/N.
Y/N had caught the Red Plague.
Ironic isn't?
They and their partner Julian Devorak had been looking for a cure.
To end this horrible curse the Count brought with him.

Three long years later Asra and their bestfriend Muriel who they new since they were little and still lived on the docks together. Hijacked a ritual, ment for the Count.

They all received a gift from the Arcana, Julian could take someones wounds and transfer them to himself healing the person and himself almost instantly.

Nadia, her gift was confusing. The gift of sight is what we call it.

Muriel, everyone would forget him the second they looked away from him, with a catch of course.

Asra, they traded a peice of their heart for not something, but someone.

You, Y/N, the person they love the most, the very same person they call out to every night.

You won't remember any of this, none of it at all.

"Y/N...?"

Their eyes opened, confused, and not knowing how to speak.

They looked to the person who spoke.

I was holding them in my lap.

I started to cry.

"Is this a dream...? A sick horrible dream? Or..." I paused "could you really be here...." I looked into their eyes, I saw nothing but confusion. This only made me cry more.

But you were back, I wasn't gonna fuck it up this time.

"I'll take care of you, Y/N, I promise..."

Oh my darling Y/N, you're back.