part 5

Frisk jumped up and hugged Cross, as did Chara. "But we don't want to leave!" They cried.

Cross hugged them back. "I know, I know. But it's better for you guys."

They cried as they packed their bags and slung the bags on their shoulders. They didn't have much so it was only fifteen minutes until they were leaving, Cross and Nightmare by their side.

Cross knelt down and hugged the two boys, the three of them crying. "I'll miss you both."

"We will miss you too!" Chara and Frisk said at the same time.

They waited outside for a few minutes until a human man came up to them. He was tall and had short brown hair and brown eyes. "Are you Cross?" The human asked Cross.

"I am. I take it that you are Joshua Manswell?"

"That would be me." He replied. He gestured to Frisk and Chara. "These are the kids I'm taking with me?" Cross nodded.

"Alright. Boys, let's go." Joshua said to Frisk and Chara.

They nodded and gave both Cross and Nightmare a final hug before they left. When they were out of sight, Cross started to cry and Nightmare rubbed his back. "I'll miss them." Cross cried.

"I know. I will too." Nightmare responded and picked up Cross, as now he was sitting on the ground. "Let's go inside."