chapter 34

She kept wondering why he came out for jogging, did he perhaps know that she came out to jog or it a coincident,

She saw him talking to kayden, she didn't know that kayden is his secretary until when she saw him being given a file to take it to the office first thing tomorrow, morning.

She thought kayden is his personal driver, but if so then what's Cucu's Job at GWL company, she's going to find out tomorrow.

When she kept jogging, Johan saw her and went towards her and they were jogging out their stress together, maira got mad it him to why he's jogging together with her.

"Maira why did you stop? Are you tired?"

"Why would I be tired, am a robot who doesn't get tured"

"Why are you still mad at me, I was the one who's supposed to be mad by getting rejected by you, but you're here getting mad for no reason"

"Am mad at you because you didn't tell me kayden was your secretary"

"Why would you be mad, we are not in any relationship and since you rejected me then you have no right to question me for not telling you who kayden is"

This words made Maira so pissed off that she felt like crying, why does she feel hurt by his words. She quickly went up to her room and closed the door, she climbed her bed and was crying. Why does she feel sad and lonely now?

Johan was also mad at her and feel bad about what she said to him, he promise not to talk to her except if it work issue and he will never smile with her or give her face.

Next morning, everyone had gone to work, maira came to work early, Johan being the executive director came by 10:30 am he was frawning His face and everyone at the department were not happy about that some are gossiping about it when they saw both maira and Johan not in a good mood, they said may be Johan and one of the employee maira had a fight or something.

Maira had them gossiping when she came to photocopy some documents, she did as if she didn't hear them and photocopy what she came to do and left.

Maira was continuously stressing her self with too much work, seeing maira and Johan in a bad mood, Cucu was very happy and decide to approach maira....."awww maira darling I need some help from you"

"What is it you want from me"

"Here are some document they're not much I need you to help me check them out for me and send it to the business department today as soon as possible"

"But this documents are too much for me, I can't be able to make it today to the business department"

"Why? Because you are a weak person who can't be able to work in this department, since from the beginning I know you're no match for this company, this company need smart and intelligent people and it need someone to be accurate and punctual but you don't have all this qualities"

"Cucu you shouldn't talk to me like that because am employee at your compant, I know you came to this company first before I came and you work under our boss, you're not the owner of this company so you have no right to be rude to me and most especially cheating on your work by giving me your own personal work, but I will show you that am capable of working in this company, I will work on the documents and take them to business department but mind you if you ever do that to me again by bringing something that wasn't ask to send to me, then I will expose you.

That made Cucu scared, she doesn't want to have problem with other employees gossiping and most especially Johan, he will be mad at her and can decide to take her to another department and replace her with someone...." Alright maira this won't happen again, try as soon as possible to finish it dear, and one word, you need to stay away from johan.  You can talk to him about business and other things pertaining work but once you're outside I don't want to see you near him. And I heard that you both live in the same apartment, try as much as possible not to associate with him"

Maira was so so angry and pissed up by Cucu's word, she promise to do her best in this company and show Cucu what she's capable of becoming.

Everyone have left work except maira who's still working on some few documents, she have taken 10 documents to the business department and it remaining two documents left.

Johan was about to leave when he saw maira still working on some documents, he wanted to talk to her but suddenly remember what happened between them yesterday he don't want to bother her so he let her be and left.

When maira was done she took the the remaining 2 documents to the business department but it closed. The Secretary she supposed to give have gone home so she had to came early tomorrow as soon as possible.

Maira went home, all her body were aching. She took a hot bath and eat some meal, after that she set an alarm for 6: 30am and slept off.

The Next day she went to the company as early as possible, when she went to the business department the secretary haven't came yet, she had to wait for her to arrive. She sat there waiting, after 30 minutes of waiting the secretary came and she handed her the remaining 2 document and left.

When she came to the finance department the place was quiet the employees haven't come yet so she decide to sleep a little.

When some of the employees arrived they saw maira sleeping, so they took her picture and post it on social media saying that here is an employee at GWL company who doesn't take her work serious, she sleeps in the company everyday. She doesn't deserve to work in this company, one of the employee who posted it on social media uses another unknown account in which no body knows about it. And the other workers didn't see when she took the picture, but the girl isn't completely smart at all because she totally forgot to block the camera.