chapter 25

The next day Emma and Alex were eating together. Alex asked Emma how she celebrated her birthday last night? Emma said that she was a little late to go home last night, so, then Alex guessed that she didn’t celebrate her birthday.

Eric was playing games with Maira, Maira was very angry at Robert for what she saw, she give her heart to him and then now he has someone special.

After a while, Robert called maira, but she didn't pick his call.  He continued calling her but she didn't pick his call.

He decide to let her be for a while.

After a while, Eric saw her sad expression and said, "if you want to cry, just cry, just cry your heart out it will make you feel better" Maira said that she didn’t care about Robert at all.

Later , Robert sent, a pair of white shoes, maira return it back to the man who came to deliver it, Then she  lay on  Eric's  shoulder and She started crying, Eric pasuade her and give her strength.

At this time, Robert was chatting with his girlfriend. He's girlfriend said that she heard from someone that he's dating a girl named maira is it true?

Robert denied it and said no way she's the only girl for him why will he date someone else apart from her, she still didn't believe him she misunderstood him.

He wanted to explain clearly to her but the girlfriend did not let Robert explain.

Jake went to the company to find joy. In the evening, he made an appointment with joy for dinner, and She agreed.

Then the two went out together. But on the way, the people rushed to take pictures with jake when they saw him.

After being left out in the cold, she went home first. After a while,jake went to joy's house and said to  her that he had agreed to have a meal together.

"Why did she leave first?" Jake started.

She said that she was a little tired, and had to rest. He help her to massage her shoulders

He told her to rest later he will call her by 4:pm so that they will go for a meal. He stood there watching her to sleep.

she asked him to go back first, and he left first.

The next day Alex asked Emma to work overtime. Lincoln followed, but he saw that they were playing with mobile phones in the park. Then he said that Alex took up Emma's time for overtime work, but After a while, the object of cooperation came, and the object of cooperation looked at Lincoln.

Lincoln told the object of cooperation that he was a passerby and left. Lincoln and Emma came to see Grandpa.

Grandpa said he would like to eat the food made by Emma. Emma said she will specially prepared a delicious food for Grandpa.

Lincoln followed Emma to dig for clams on the beach. Afterwards, he looked at Emma and was fascinated by the look, and then ran into her and scared her.

She hit Lincoln on the shoulder Then he asked her why she had hit him, she said he scared her and also ran back, and walked by the sea, Lincoln followed, her and the two laughed happily.

When they arrived home Emma made grand 3 variety of food and pack them in a beautiful lunch box.  They visit grandpa when he saw the lunch box he was so delighted.

At this time, joy saw a photo of herself and jake taken on the Internet. After a while, she received a courier, but the courier was a threat. It scared her.
It might be sent by a one of makes people at the company.

Emma received a love report that Alex had given to Lincoln before. She was very happy to read it, and he also sent the report to Lincoln.

After seeing it, he hurried back to find Emma , she ran into her cousin on the way back.