chapter 27

In the evening, when Lincoln call Emma and comforted her. he contacted her and agreed to meet her privately, he doesn't know why she insist while they have home where they can talk.

She went to meet with Lincoln by herself, but happened to meet the beautiful chic, who was Lincoln's college classmate Claire , who she saw in the mall.

Knowing that the beautiful chic was claire, Emma hurriedly apologized to her. Seeing this, claire bluntly said that she had come to withdraw the lawsuit and expressed her love for Emma's cartoons.

Claire suggested to work together with Emma for what she painted, and she provided text.

Upon hearing this, Emma happily agreed. When She arrived at the place she's supposed to meet Lincoln, she happily told him about this, and he took the initiative to kiss her

Maira told Emma that when she was awkward with Eric, Eric rushed to find maira and told Emma about the fact that he saw Grandpa in the hospital.

Eric brought maira to eat delicious food, and promised to take her back to her hometown. Hearing this, maira refused.

In the school, the teachers wanted to match claire and Lincoln but he made it clear that he was married.

Hearing this, claire was surprised and very disappointed. Lincoln was faced with claire's question. He bluntly confessed that his wife was a little girl who would cause trouble if he didn't worry about it.

Later on Claire, visited Emma and was in a bad mood. She asked Emma to go shopping with her. When Emma learned that claire's feelings were not going well, she offered to drink.

In the drinking room between the two, Claire bluntly said that she and Lincoln were university classmates,they joined the school debate team together, studied abroad together, and went to the research institute together, and they were inseparable.

She told Emma that At the airport where she returned to Malaysia, she took the initiative to kiss Lincoln, but he refused telling her that he's married now.

Hearing this, Emma felt sorry for her, and felt very sorry for her. After parting with Emma, Claire called Alex and asked him about Lincoln's wife. Alex only said that she was an addictive person.

When Lincoln was reading women's books, Emma came to him and asked if it was his first kiss,

He said to her..." You mean the day I first kissed you?

"Don't tell it wasn't your first one"

"If I tell you that you're my first kiss will you believe me"

Emma, who heard the affirmative answer, threw down Lincoln happily and took the initiative to kiss him.

In school, seeing Claire being hit by a car, Lincoln took the initiative to hold her. Emma saw claire and Lincoln hugging each other, and stopped them angrily.

Claire was surprised to learn that Emma was Lincoln's new wife, and Emma was also surprised.

She returned home in a very depressed mood and asked Lincoln if he had kissed claire.

Lincoln only said that he did give her a goodbye kiss. Emma was still very uncomfortable after hearing the explanation.

Knowing that Eric wanted to break up with maira, Emma hurried over to find Maira.

Facing Emma's question, maira told her about Robert's choice when playing Truth or Dare with Eric. During the chat between the two, Emma, who was in a mess, told maira about claire and Lincoln's past.